Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Systems?
MiNT Wrote:xbox 360
You own an XBOX 360?!

MiNT Wrote:DS, PSP
Tell me, the DS owns the PSP doesn't it.
The DS is okay the PSP is most likely way better.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:You mean you have OLDER ones too? :O
Yes, im not in the habit of selling/breaking things. I suck at ebay Tongue

MrDoom Wrote:
MiNT Wrote:xbox 360
You own an XBOX 360?!

MiNT Wrote:DS, PSP
Tell me, the DS owns the PSP doesn't it.
My little brother owns a 360. Therefor indirectly I own a 360! =D

PoisonDart Wrote:The DS is okay the PSP is most likely way better.

It depends what you want to do with the consoles.
If you want to play a game: DS.
If you want to watch a video or listen to music: PSP

And so after a lot of downtime, that is the grand sum of catching up I have to do on this forum. Should really be more posts here after so long :S
MiNT Wrote:And so after a lot of downtime, that is the grand sum of catching up I have to do on this forum. Should really be more posts here after so long :S
Yeah yeah I know. But when there's not many people interested, it's sorta hard to get posts. Tongue

No wonder all Firefox forums eventually die; there's nothing new to talk about on FF anymore. We've done talked about it all.
~ FFW
My son gave me his Gamecube when he bought a PS2 from my neighbour. I've had it for about a year and i enjoy Prince of Persia (WW) and Splinter Cell (Chaos)

I have one computer game and it's old too.....'Return to Castle Wolfenstein' - Must have played it through about 5-7 times over the past year. I use to have CC Renegade (really enjoyed that one!) My games don't get old because each time i play it's like I'm playing them again for the first time...it's that ocd thing. It comes in handy when the world around me gets stale.:wakko:
I played the first Splinter Cell on xbox, it was pretty cool.

What I'd really like to have is First to Fight for Xbox, so I don't have to boot in Windows to play it on my PC, and then my friends & Dr Small and I could all play it together. Smile
~ FFW
In regards to what Firefox Wiz said about being all talked out....

:hmm:
Conversations only need to be more engaging to be more active...I don't think we've done talked it all through....I think many of us are done talking and choose not to share in fear of offending someone. That's why the conversations are superficial and go nowhere. The entire purpose of a conversation is to share differing opinions to come to a conclusion: Agree to agree - or agree to disagree. It is a mutual exchange with a direct result of realizing that the world is not a clone of my own personal view. People will become offended in conversations, but any idiot can get mad and take his ball home. When that happens, the music dies. The beautiful music of a conversation!

In a symphony there are sharps and flats and majors and minors; yet music agrees with most people - wars are not started over how notes are arranged on a page...the composer created it...when we talk or discuss things we create something too; we create a journey of self awareness and learn to respect that the music's flat notes give essence and depth. Let's not be afraid to say more than hello. I'll go first:

I believe in the mutual respect of every person. That that respect is to be offered not earned; even if it should be betrayed, the harm comes only when it disappears completely...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Education Systems: We’re being conditioned against learning Peter L 7 1,223 01-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity