Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GIMP] Giving my .XCF for everyone
Hello all Blackhat

I'm giving my old sig .xcf for educational purpose.

[Image: processxsseditednewstyl.png]

I hope this will be usefull for some people
Enjoy Thumbsup

LINKS:

Hotfile : Click Here
Do you know what a PSD is?

P-hoto
S-hop
D-ocumtent

Its not a PSD if its not for photoshop.
And did you actually do it or did someone else. Why doe the file have "done" on the end of its name? Normally someone who uploaded a file created by themselves for themselves wouldn't place the word "done" at the end"
(04-13-2010, 05:38 PM)Extasey Wrote: Do you know what a PSD is?

P-hoto
S-hop
D-ocumtent

Lol true, but thanks for posting!
I'm sure somebody here uses GIMP
And did you actually do it or did someone else. Why doe the file have "done" on the end of its name? Normally someone who uploaded a file created by themselves for themselves wouldn't place the word "done" at the end"
(04-13-2010, 05:38 PM)Extasey Wrote: Do you know what a PSD is?

P-hoto
S-hop
D-ocumtent

do you want me to post i'm giving my .xcf ?? maybe 1 person on 15 know what is a xcf if everybody is using photoshop , and dont post you actually didnt do it because i've 3 post , go on hackforums check my profile and we'll speak ......

(04-13-2010, 11:19 PM)[ Process.xSs ] Wrote: do you want me to post i'm giving my .xcf ?? maybe 1 person on 15 know what is a xcf if everybody is using photoshop , and dont post you actually didnt do it because i've 3 post , go on hackforums check my profile and we'll speak ......

It's false advertising. It's better off to put .xcf on their; more people would get pissed off that it's not a .psd rather than it being a .xcf.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Whats the point of advertising an xcf file to people who don't know what it is?
The people who don't know what it is will click on the thread and then find it useless. Better to advertise to those one on 15 you were talking about. Makes more sense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gimp? Julia Gillard 11 2,814 02-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Gimp? Julia Gillard 11 2,704 02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Meat
  Signature making tutorial with GIMP Napalm™ 11 2,631 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  [GIMP/Photoshop] Metallic Text Tutorial Arcane.cfg 4 1,271 07-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  [TUT]Basics with GIMP [VIDEO] Sarah- 8 3,030 01-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: T3RRi8Le™