Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DubBass420.co.cc Site with dubstep, dnb and 420
Hello guys

A few weeks ago i got an idea to make this site. It has a dubstep section, a drum and bass section and a stoner section(this section isnt ready yet). Do you like the design or not?

I wanted to keep it simple with easy navigation. So give me soem criticism and maybe ill change it Smile.

thanks
http://dubbass420.co.cc/
I hate to be mean, but how do you expect to become popular with such a terrible name (and co.cc)? It's incredibly generic. Do you offer something the other forums don't which lets people ignore the name?

Again, I'm really sorry, but I'm also interested in knowing.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-26-2012, 11:50 AM)Alreiger Wrote: I hate to be mean, but how do you expect to become popular with such a terrible name (and co.cc)? It's incredibly generic. Do you offer something the other forums don't which lets people ignore the name?

Again, I'm really sorry, but I'm also interested in knowing.
If the content is good there should be visitors (thats my opinion), people dont care about an url (atleast i dont). I wanna have a site were people can discover dubstep and drum and bass.

Modestep, you should come and join my forum, we already have about 3-5 active members including a dubstep producer. Let me know if you're interested.
Nice site, but you could use a domain.
(03-26-2012, 01:27 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Modestep, you should come and join my forum, we already have about 3-5 active members including a dubstep producer. Let me know if you're interested.
Yes i am interested, whats your forum's link?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 667 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  Dubstep Addicts - The Home Of Dubstep Lovers BreShiE 33 3,668 04-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Visit DubTalk.com | The Dubstep community! DaBaws 20 3,434 03-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: DaBaws