Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Trip
(03-04-2012, 04:25 PM)Peter L Wrote: Ok, you're not exaggerating.

You're lying. Unless the weed was laced this did not happen.

No crap sherlock. I know that now, I've had pages and pages of conversation on other forums around this, and came to the conclusion it was either laced with Acid or LSD.
It's placebo your week minded you let the bad side effects take over you and you started to panic. It's all in your mind, weed is a super chill drug and could not cause this. Neither would have the can, I used to smoke hash cans as a newbie even though I promised myself I wouldn't. Just stick to joints and bongs dude cans are for tramps.
[Image: image.php]
(03-07-2012, 01:38 AM)TalishHF Wrote: It's placebo your week minded you let the bad side effects take over you and you started to panic. It's all in your mind, weed is a super chill drug and could not cause this.

Quite possibly the only correct answer here.
The one thing that has been making me think today about this exact thread is this....
Some here have said its laced weed.
Now some suggestions are hulicinagins to lace like acid and mushies.
Think about it why would you ever lace someones weed with a more expensive drug?
Only one possible reason. To hurt the user. No other reason because its a waste of money.
Likelyhood on laced gear with acid or similar = 0
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Taking drugs isn't always a good idea. I've heard that it can negatively affect your brain and body permanently.

I wouldn't try doing that again, if I were you. Of course, it's your own opinion on whether to do it or not.
(03-07-2012, 01:38 AM)TalishHF Wrote: It's placebo your week minded you let the bad side effects take over you and you started to panic. It's all in your mind, weed is a super chill drug and could not cause this. Neither would have the can, I used to smoke hash cans as a newbie even though I promised myself I wouldn't. Just stick to joints and bongs dude cans are for tramps.

I'm far from week minded, and as I mentioned, I didn't panic. It was just weird. I knew that it was an effect from something to do with the weed, and I knew that it'd go away. But it just felt so weird feeling oil dripping down my head for 4-6 hours.

EDIT: Cans are for tramps? Not when you having nothing around to smoke it with...