Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Well like they say "long time lurker first time poster" I enjoy helping people with computer problems where I can so I figured I'd join here and give it a go, lets see a little bit about me, I know HTML, Batch and some C++ and Lua as I'm currently studying them. I'm looking in to going to an IT school for either computer science or computer engineering, I usually enjoy working with computer security or web design and some GFX, I also enjoy studying Psychology and Metaphysics in my spare time, hmm that's pretty much it if anyone has questions feel free to ask :)
Welcome to the forums Smile
How's you learn the languages/ learning them???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Mostly reading online, tutorials and some videos etc, though I'm hoping to take some classes in the near future I think that's more my learning style.
Welcome to the forum! Smile read the rules first and have fuN! Smile

Hope to see you around posting Smile)
cheers
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Welcome to support forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
(02-23-2012, 05:39 PM)Nyte Wrote: Mostly reading online, tutorials and some videos etc, though I'm hoping to take some classes in the near future I think that's more my learning style.
I know exactly what you mean, I wish there was something around for this but nothing good even makes it harder with no vehicle. I've been looking into this program called CodeDojo but that's something that requires people to collectively get together & put money for a business & all that.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,418 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert