Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really useful browser testing site
Just found this site, don't know if you know about it but you submit a URL to the site, then dedicated machines open up hundreds of browser types to test how your site looks in them.

This is useful to get compatibility across all browser types. Give it a look:

http://browsershots.org/
This is freaking amazing for us webmasters. No more asking for screenshots from various members. Big Grin
I've used this before a few months back, it's great. It does take a while, but you can be doing some testing in the background if you have lots of them checked off.

Most conflictions will happen between Firefox and IE. Chrome is a fairly user friendly browser to appease to when it comes to web development. IE and Firefox depending on your habits, can be either bad or good for you, but it usually sways to having problems with one or the other out of those 2 because of how much they differ in displaying web pages for you.
This is a very helpful site when needing to view a recently created website.
Wow, this is sick.
I wont be using this any time soon, but undoubtedly this is a great site for people who need this sort of thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP & jQuery picture browser Sly 1 667 05-31-2011, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Legit
  [CSS] Cross-Browser Tricks Gaijin 0 862 02-27-2011, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Browser Shots cheeseburger 1 568 07-21-2010, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Check Cross-Browser Compatibility Gaijin 2 683 01-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  need help about browser support for my web site cyberninja 2 923 10-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Last Post: cyberninja