Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with special characters in PS.
I need a font that I can use with these 2 special characters down below.

- ๖ۣۜ

- ™

The tm works on some of the fonts but the other symbol never works with any fonts, I always get boxes or it just glitches... If anyone knows of such font, please post below. Smile
I have done this before with Photoshop, but I can't remember how I did it. I think it should work if you make it a shape.
(12-14-2011, 11:14 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I have done this before with Photoshop, but I can't remember how I did it. I think it should work if you make it a shape.

So I have to draw it or what? I really need to know this and it's annoying because I see signatures all the time with special characters and no one will tell me. Sad
No, you need to add it as a shape.
GO HERE
(12-14-2011, 11:27 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No, you need to add it as a shape.
GO HERE

Ok, Thanks for the help. I am just going to find a signature with the special character or find it on google and just pop it in PS and trim it and make it into a shape. Thanks! Smile
Gotta love paid fonts, they have every symbol.

[Image: Rm27n.png]
[Image: LOrIF.png]
You have to put the shape.

Hope I helped!!
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
Agreed with Creator.. You need to put the shape other than the text. It would never work if it was just text.
(12-19-2011, 02:44 AM)OVO™ Wrote: Agreed with Creator.. You need to put the shape other than the text. It would never work if it was just text.

There is actually a paid font that has all characters, L2 LOGIC.
Why don't you search an image from it.
Like a shape that has already been made?