Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkness
I Made this awhile ago, i just thought i should post it and see what others think about my work.

[Image: moderndarkness.png]

Incase some of you are wondering, my HF name is "Modern", on the bottom right side.
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
I don't think it's too bad, it's a different grunge style than what I usually see so it's refreshing to see something unique. People from SF don't care about HF profiles or usernames though. You've got to rebuild your reputation on this forum; as a member. Site content is completely opposite of what is allowed on HF, and some people have got banned for realizing that because they forgot to read the rules lol Smile

Nice piece though, it's very grunge style-like.
(09-12-2011, 09:02 PM)Ace Wrote: I don't think it's too bad, it's a different grunge style than what I usually see so it's refreshing to see something unique. People from SF don't care about HF profiles or usernames though. You've got to rebuild your reputation on this forum; as a member. Site content is completely opposite of what is allowed on HF, and some people have got banned for realizing that because they forgot to read the rules lol Smile

Nice piece though, it's very grunge style-like.

Thank you for your kind words. And i only pointed out my name because people would think someone else made the image. But yes i do understand.
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
I love this, it seems part anime part real, very dark. Keep up the work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darkness (best sig yet) Robbieava 7 751 09-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kinect