Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enviradesign : my mybb theming site
[Image: logo.png]

Hi guys i have been making some themes or our mybb,which have been released here.

Although we have been working on the relaunch of mybbstar.com,i decided to have a personal site for me.

My free themes,are chameleon and mynecraft basic.

I will make premium themes,of which a few have been showcased here in development section,like Transition,Mynecraft Pro,and latest Inblu.

Also requests for custom themes will be accepted.

The theme is in making,for my site which is also custom made.

Link: www.enviradesign.co.cc

Domain will be brought,as soon as possible.

[Image: lt79ucY.png]
Well in my personal opinion, wouldn't you want to showcase your MyBB themes on a regular looking site?
Other than that, it looks quite professional. I like the theme, it's dark but mixed with the right colors.
Good luck with business. Smile
well thanks for the likes,i will show case the themes in various mybb sites,but premium themes will be released only in my site.
I also make free themes,and for now i cant make custom requests.
I like the site alot and the theme is very good but you could just make like a gallery site where you show you work and people can download with the click of a button.just a sugestion i also dont think its that hard to do it either.also i would like to start makeing themes for mybb can you give me ideas on how to start one.thanks
Yeah i would do it slowly as my themes are only few.
When i had enough in my account,id showcase them.

Anyway thanks for likes,
Its your innerr conscience or mind that makes u go in a destined path,just go along with it.
What i mean is just practise editing mybb default theme as many times u can before making themes Smile
Your site looks nice man. I hope to see some amazing themes on there one day.

My only suggestion would be to get a nice domain instead of a co.cc
yeah thanks bro,i am getting a domain soon. i will make themes regularly and also custom requests,not now but after some time later,as i am busy with studies.
already i am about to release 3 premium themes.
please check themSmile Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 668 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  MyBB Freak Exclusive Theme Site!!! HaX420 42 10,077 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  MyBB Talk - MyBB Forums, plugins and general discussions. Bencori 9 2,019 07-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bencori