Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new website.
So here is my new webiste.

Feel free to review it and let me know what you think of it. I always welcome and constructive ideas. Since there have been about 20 changes I have made to this after showing to a bunch of friends so I expect to make a lot more.

Has a round 160 members as of today...

http://www.stuff43.com

WF
so what do I do after getting points? btw the site is great, but try to turn image to HTML or people will leech it.
(05-23-2011, 10:45 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: so what do I do after getting points? btw the site is great, but try to turn image to HTML or people will leech it.

Oh yeah! I didn't even consider leechers :/ extra work though. I was also worried google crawlers would basically consider it a blank page so that is deffinately in the pipework then.

After you get the points you can exchange them for whatever. I am a bit upset that the person I use as my currency provider has just told me I cannot offer anything of "real-world" value so I guess that messes things up....

It will stay online its just it will take ma ages to integrate a new one...
Nice site. I mean good looking
Nice site! I like the idea behind it.
[Image: impulses.png]
(05-24-2011, 04:56 PM)Impulses SF Wrote: Nice site! I like the idea behind it.

Thanks for the good comments guys Smile

Hopefully one day it will be lush but not so much atm. I am looking into some more feature soon though Smile