Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philosophy Forums Revived
Forum link: http://renph.info

Well, first off, history. Lol.

This is a site I created quite a while ago, and it had a few active members. But I was hosting it with 000webhost, which failed.

Then I started hosting it with HF free providers, can't say anything good about them (back then, I wouldn't know right now), and again, couldn't stay up for long.

This time, thanks to Diabolic, I hope to have found a decent host, and to be able to make this forum grow as it should.

The forum is called R&P Forums (Relativism and Philosophy Forums), and it's obviously a forum for philosophical discussions. It's kind of empty since it just started, but I want it to be a community where everybody is able to learn, and discuss about philosophical stuff. But I need members for that.

I'm calling anybody who's interested in philosophy to join the forum, and help it grow, or help me advertise it. Smile

Other than that, I'd also like some feedback and reviews.

Forum link: http://renph.info

Thanks!
[Image: zKqkz.png]
You've got quite a lot of forum areas so far, I wouldn't suggest adding any more for now. The theme looks pretty good though, only some of the white text is hard to read though, and you need a Favicon.
(04-17-2011, 02:02 AM)Infinity Wrote: You've got quite a lot of forum areas so far, I wouldn't suggest adding any more for now. The theme looks pretty good though, only some of the white text is hard to read though, and you need a Favicon.

Yeah, I'm not planning on adding any more sections in the near future.

And yeah, the white text is kind of annoying, I hadn't noticed that.

Thank you for the feedback.
(04-17-2011, 02:16 AM)Zammyslave Wrote: Yeah, I'm not planning on adding any more sections in the near future.

And yeah, the white text is kind of annoying, I hadn't noticed that.

Thank you for the feedback.

Especially in around "hello Guest" and "Remember me" near the login area, I think it would be better suited as a darker color like black or a dark grey at least.
Yeah, I'll change that when I finish working on my Favicon.

Thanks again.
I think a little to many forum areas.
I agree with astonish. It has too many forum areas. It wouldn't be bad if you had a large number of active members.
Yeah, but I don't think I can remove any of the philosophy tab's ones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philosophy Forums [Please review] Zammyslave 12 1,707 08-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  Philosophy Forum are back [Rate please] Zammyslave 0 530 05-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave