Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow Members
What's up? People call me CLoudy but my name is william. I am a web designer, Web Master, Computer/Netowork Guru and I am also learning programming. I am Joining the Marines and go to boot camp This coming fall or early winter as long as everything goes smoothly from now till then.

I joined this forum to help other members out with problems they may have. If you have any questions for me don't be afraid to ask. I have experience is many things, Like Computers, Web hosting, design, staff on other forums and other things.

Since I am sure people are going to ask since they usually do, How did I get the name CLoudy. It all started on Xbox Live, I never played original online and ever name I tried was taken when I got a Xbox 360 about 2 years after it's release. Back then I was and still kinda am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy games and my favorite one if number 7, That's how I got cloud, I can't remember my exact gamertag but people on Live started calling me Cloudy so when one of my friends introduced me to a forum i signed up using cloudy since so many people already called me that.
An excellent choice for your name then. Smile Welcome to Support Forums!
Thanks for the welcome Smile
Yes, that name is extremely original, surprised it was not taken. People better start choosing the original names before they run out.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I know, It's hard to come by a forum with my name not taken.
Welcome to SF bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greeting fellow human beings Release4 0 215 07-25-2012, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Hello fellow members! Flamingo 2 310 02-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Flamingo
  Hello fellow Geeks Br.Mac 2 326 07-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Last Post: PoisonDart