Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBook How to Create a Forum - V2
This guide is currently in version 2. New things have been added as of December 19th 2010 such as:
How to Add a Favicon
How to Hire Super Moderators
Went into depth on Actually installing MyBB
Customizing Username Glowing
Additional Advertising Techniques

There WILL be a price increase, buy it now before the price goes up to $14.95! Another customer review has also been added.

[Image: howtologonew.png]

Ever want to run a forum? Ever made one but couldn't get it off the ground? If so then this guide is for you.

I'll teach you how to install a board, customize it, and making it BLOOM with posts and members. Wouldn't that be awesome?? YES!!

Owning a forum is awesome, that's why. You meet new people, gain respect, and most of all GET MONEY from ads, premium accounts, and donations!

Owning a forum has no downsides and only has plus sides, so why not invest such a little amount for such benefits??

Need proof? Look vvvv Down

Details, vouches, and how to purchase:
http://how-to-create-a-forum.com

Price: $9.95
How to Add a Favicon

All free and easy to find.
Also, your vouches. One of the forums has 500 posts.. not blooming with activity.
Any review copies?
(12-19-2010, 07:38 PM)Solidus Wrote: How to Add a Favicon

All free and easy to find.
Also, your vouches. One of the forums has 500 posts.. not blooming with activity.

I know that, that's why I haven't risen the price just yet. Those were things I didn't get around to adding when I first released the eBook. Now I have the time (and the software) to add it in and re-release the guide. There is so much more contained in the guide.

Also, as for the 500 post vouch, I'm assuming you mean TeamModz.net. My friend made that board and I have him a discounted copy of the guide since I helped him put it together. I'm unsure what he's doing with it at the moment, but it was doing pretty well last time I checked. It's still a good start in my opinion...especially for his first board.

And I've given out a lot of review copies before. Between digital point, friends, and hack forums I do not want to give out anymore. Besides, I think you're too much like Omni and would find some way to destroy my sales with heavy criticism as if I'm charging $99.95. Tongue

It's like asking for a review from Omni n my head, won't end well.
If you want i can review it for you and determine how good it is, if its good ill get you some buyers and a vouch.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Hmm, Ok I'll give out one review copy on Support Forums for half of the price. So $4.95 or $5.
Also, with the update this guide is 35 pages.
If you want to give out a review copy it is suppose to be for free.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

According to your standards. Something has come up so I''ll give it to you free because I can no longer accept payments..PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  --Ebook--Win ALL Paypal Disputes--Over 15 copies sold!-- Bricktober 2 636 08-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  [eBook] Temple Run Glitch Emotion 1 2,928 12-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  [eBook] Advanced SEO Techniques iMario 5 1,841 07-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Hey
  [eBoook]How to Get Cheap and Genuine MS keys[eBook] Farren 0 532 07-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Farren
  eBook Giveaway. Just Post and PM. Positive 6 1,219 06-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Solidus