Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want to help me?
Ok so I'm planning on setting up a website dedicated to Graphics, and other various computer aided design work. I have a good domain in mind, and some good ideas of what the site could be about..

Basically It will be a forum where users can share tutorials, brushes, plug-ins, renders, stocks and other stuff that is graphics related.

I don't feel confident in making this forum by myself as I have very little experience so I need somebody who's interested in Graphics to help me out.

If you're interested please leave a post.
(I will obviously be paying for the domain and hosting).

Do not leave a post showing your interest if you don't plan on putting a lot of effort into it. I need somebody who will be dedicated, and also somebody who:

A. Is comfortable with using MyBB software.
B. Has had some sort of experience in running a forum before.
C. Will help as much as possible in setting up the site, promoting the site, and administrating the site.

Obviously you won't be doing all the work, I will play as much a part in running it as you will.

Any future profits made will obviously be 50/50, and you will have pretty much all Admin privileges.

Thanks,
Jack
Hello, Jack! I'd love to help you out with your forum.
Please message me back and maybe we could talk more.
Thank's!
The plan was to drink till the pain was over, but whats worse the pain or the hangover? ♥ Kanye West.
im not good with coding or any of that but if u need some1 to help run ur forum id be glad 2 help out Smile
lemmie know
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten