Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still feeling guilty
You know what? You can't expect to be right all of the time. You can't expect to make the right decisions all the time either. You need to find it in yourself that it's not your fault. It's just not. Realise that every breathe you take you make decisions and if you are making at least 80% of your decisions to the best of your ability, you're doing pretty damn well. You life is not pointless my friend, and you do not deserve to leave this life either. There is so much more to this life than the two very tragic decisions you made. Open your eyes my friend the life beyond these events and see the beautiful awe filled wonder and possibilities that lie ahead. Peace be with you.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I know its not my fault but i just feel bad about declining the LAST CHANCE to speak to my grandfather in my who file! Im sat here again sobbing my eyes out looking at some old photos with there smiles on (grandparents). I dont know how the fk i will cope when my mother or father dies if i cannot cope well without these two.
What was the last thing you talked to your grandparents about?
(08-10-2010, 06:46 PM)Guest Wrote: I know its not my fault but i just feel bad about declining the LAST CHANCE to speak to my grandfather in my who file! Im sat here again sobbing my eyes out looking at some old photos with there smiles on (grandparents). I dont know how the fk i will cope when my mother or father dies if i cannot cope well without these two.

I can help you.

My father passed away at Age 4.

I have the occasional "episode" but you know I say something to myself that my mom always said.

He's always with you in your heart.

You had no idea he was going to pass away..
You were being you.
Just be sure to spend time with your parents, in the end it will make you feel a lot better.
Also be sure to be nice as possible..
Most of the time.

Just know that your Grandparents loved you and you loved them.
They are with you in your heart, they haven't left you.
You'll get over it with time.
Goodluck.
You are most definitely NOT guilty!
Yeah I was too young to speak to my grandfather in his last days in the ICU. My mom and her sibblings and even my big sis. got to talk to him. I felt bad but me and him never had a relationship of any sort. From the stories I heard he was a great man that loved his family that has flaws just like every other man. RIP Nathaniel Jelks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 868 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 999 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 717 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 631 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 870 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx