Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused.
Didn't know how to close this thread.
(05-26-2010, 09:58 AM)Mudkipzz Wrote: Should i ask out my best friend?
Confused

I have had the same problem before, the "Friend Zone." It's kind of a weird thing; if you ask them out, and they say no, it's a bit awkward between you guys. On the otherhand, if they say yes, you guys go out, then eventually break up, you might ruin your friend relationship.

Is he/she showing any signs of attraction/flirtiness towards you? Also, what means more? A good, best friend relationship, or a dating relationship? If it doesn't work out with the dating relationship, you can ruin your friendship, like I said before.
Ohhh man...
This is the worst or best thing that can happen to someone. Either way, your friendship will never be the same after you do that. If (s)he says NO, then the "best friend" friendship will drop down to just friends if the other person doesn't decide not to want you around anymore. If (s)he says YES, then there is no better relationship a person can wish for.

I wont dare and tell you what you should do, before knowing a lot, and I mean A LOT more about your friendship with her, only then, after analyzing all that, would I actually dare to say, do it or not.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Thanks guys, I done it and she said yes Smile
(05-26-2010, 11:46 AM)Mudkipzz Wrote: Thanks guys, I done it and she said yes Smile

I find this hard to believe, based on the time period when you posted the thread, and your comment now, and the low enthusiasm you just showed.

If it's true, then I'm very happy for you dude.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
(05-26-2010, 11:50 AM)Hawkins Wrote: I find this hard to believe, based on the time period when you posted the thread, and your comment now, and the low enthusiasm you just showed.

If it's true, then I'm very happy for you dude.
Nah i done it over msn.....
And im not very enthusiastic.
(05-26-2010, 11:46 AM)Mudkipzz Wrote: Thanks guys, I done it and she said yes Smile

Nice, man! Good luck with the realtionship.
(05-26-2010, 01:26 PM)Silver Wrote: Nice, man! Good luck with the realtionship.
Thanks...It seems a bit awkward since yesterday we were best mates.
(05-26-2010, 04:15 PM)Mudkipzz Wrote: Thanks...It seems a bit awkward since yesterday we were best mates.

It is weird, I've had to deal with this a few times. It's certainly not a bad thing. But if the relationship crumbles, it could ruin the friendship.

As I said before, good luck with the relationship, and hope everything goes perfectly for you.
(05-26-2010, 05:24 PM)Silver Wrote: It is weird, I've had to deal with this a few times. It's certainly not a bad thing. But if the relationship crumbles, it could ruin the friendship.

As I said before, good luck with the relationship, and hope everything goes perfectly for you.
Thanks, Haha she seems to think it was a good idea. since we have had a crush on eachother for quite a bit Smile
YeyeYeyeYeyeYeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 731 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Confused and need help! md1988 6 1,222 03-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Last Post: md1988
  Nervous, scared, and confused. Rose Targaryen Tyler 4 1,045 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Stevejoseph
  Long term relationship confused about sexuality Hinano 3 1,781 11-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: WTC
  Hurt confused and heart broken sgh82 5 1,037 10-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Virus1x