Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review my Xbox forum!
So i just made an Xbox 360 forum, and i took much insperation from se7ensins as most will notice, i would like that if some people could sign up and help me, im looking for skilled modderators. (:
http://cybergasm.freeforums.org/index.php
PS you must register to see threads. (:
Well the domain isn't very good but other than that the forum looks pretty cool and I like it. By the way is www.cybergasm.com your website? lol.
First I'd recommend you to get a domain. Second using forum hosting services are very bad since your permissions are very limited.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

I agree with the user above 'Support', you need a proper domain name or it's just very very unproffesional I can view no threads which is crap. Your stats are terrible and since I can't see thread I don't know if there is anything on there that is interesting.
I'm just gonna throw out that your page is full of vulnerabilities. Just sayin'. Looks good though.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(05-04-2010, 12:01 PM)CyberGasm Wrote: PS you must register to see threads. (:

While I understand that you may have reasons to keep your site private, it is inconvenient to register just to review.
Well i don't have an CC for an .com site /:
def. change the domain name. logo could use some work too
- Get a domain name. It wouldn't be as bad if it weren't "freeforums" - that just looks tacky.
- You're trying to get members, yet you scare them away by hiding content? Why?
- Fix the footer. Seriously.

Good forum aside from the above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 533 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 884 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Review my Education forum. Clones 7 1,510 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,470 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  I want a quick review for my forum please! Advertise4you 1 561 10-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Muted