Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talish @ Support forums
Hey, I came here becuase i fancie a award at hackforums. But also i hope i can share some of my knowlage. I code visual basic 2008 at an advanced level and i am mediocre at graphics design. I have also started to learn Python and Perl and i hope to learn a lot more about those awesome languages here. I am also a web developer, i currently own two websites. A coding forum www.darkcoding.org and my web hosting www.darkh0st.org so i can also share some of my knowlage of HTML and PHP coding.

I used to be a hacker, but i relised hacking just causes me to loose close friends, and i think defacing websites and hacking accounts is immature. I think it is a way for little kids to act rebellious.

I am currently attending collage and i am taking ICT Diploma, i love it but there is to much coursework! =[

Here's some more about me:
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Alias: Talish or Saint talish
Old aliases: FLuPx and ink*
Hobbys: Programming, Web design, Web administration, Web developing, Forum posting, Graphics, Music, Reading, Making money, iPod jailbreaking/modding, Computer building, BMX, Playing xbox (CoD4 & CoD:MW2) and more but i cant think.
Music: Rap, RnB, Rock, Hardcore/Hardstyle, Dance, Pop, Dubstep, Rave and others.
Books: I haven't read in a while but i liked books by small authors. Also, i have read the whole Darren Shan Vampire saga, i collected all the books slowly and managed to get the last on signed. Then i stopped reading them, and sadly i decided to sell them. I wish i still had them!
Forums: I used to attend otaku-studios a while ago but now my only forums i attend are Hackforums, SupportForums and DarkCoding.
Welcome to Support Forums. Smile
Nice introduction.
Can't say I enjoy your choice of music, but whatever.

Welcome to the forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello support forums pepi_h4ck 3 988 02-19-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: poseidon97
  Welcome to Support Forums Sam 70 28,014 07-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Last Post: heisenburger7
  Gday all at Support Forums. DAMINKā„¢ 7 1,841 01-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Reality
  Hello Support Forums FroFro 0 566 06-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Last Post: FroFro
  Hello Support Forums :) Lachlan 0 694 08-27-2012, 02:08 AM