Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racing game logo?
After making my first game, terrantula, I am planning to make a car racing game. So, because my graphic skills are bad can anybody make me a logo for the game which will also be big enough to be added as an intro screen? I will add anyone who helps in my game's credits.
Notice: I was thinking about naming the game Frenzy Wheels. What do you think about that, too?
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
How about "Wheels of Frenzy" instead of Frenzy Wheels?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

When you think of a name you want to stick with, I could give it a shot.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(03-09-2010, 11:18 AM)Skill Wrote: How about "Wheels of Frenzy" instead of Frenzy Wheels?
I thought frenzy was an adjective. Since it is a noun, it's better like that

(03-09-2010, 03:42 PM)JDBar Wrote: When you think of a name you want to stick with, I could give it a shot.
Ok. What do you think?
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Frenzy Wheels i mean it sounds like a classic
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
(03-09-2010, 09:28 AM)thanasis2028 Wrote: After making my first game, terrantula, I am planning to make a car racing game. So, because my graphic skills are bad can anybody make me a logo for the game which will also be big enough to be added as an intro screen? I will add anyone who helps in my game's credits.
Notice: I was thinking about naming the game Frenzy Wheels. What do you think about that, too?

Well, I played your first game "terrantula." I think it is bad, but it is definitely way better then what I could do. The more games you make, the better they will be. I do see it is your first game, so I realize it isn't going to be the best, but it is definitely better then I could do. Good job. And good luck on making that racing game, because I think that is a good idea.