Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a good VPS tariff
My friend from the USA is looking for a good VPS for his private business. He needs to have a website and a mobile application for it. It would be nice if the server was located in a data center in the Netherlands or the USA. Additionally, he would like help setting up the server for his website and setting up mail correctly. It is also important that the technical support team helps with the settings and solves the problem quickly in case of malfunctions.

What do you think about ZipServers.com web hosting solutions? Do you have any other options?
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Check out Rockhoster.com and Neironvps.com vps packages. Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Deals from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS with good uptime and fast speed Tilsun 3 310 04-05-2024, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Tilsun 6 398 01-18-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 598 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any VPS with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 6 570 08-24-2023, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Good VPS for Ashburn? Adnorips 6 518 08-18-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo