Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Text Based Mafia RPG Game
Well, here soon I will be opening an online mafia rpg type game. It's text based, if you've never played a text based game they are quite fun if you get into it. I will not be adding any meta tags for game or things like that, to hopefully bypass filters at school. I'm looking for private Beta testers. If you are willing to be a private beta tester, shoot me a PM or post here and I'll PM you the link. I only need about 10 people for the private beta, after a short private beta I'll be moving into a public beta testing phase of about 14-21 days, then releasing the game to the public for playing. At first there will be no prizes, but, eventually as the site starts earning some (which I hope won't take too long, probably after the 1st round) I'll start giving out cash prizes. There will be a way to donate x amount of money to get put in a donater group, which will allow you to gain different things faster, to help your player do better. They will be limited to x amount of days depending on the sub you purchase. Right now I have one Beta tester (skill). The catch is, if you are a private Beta tester you will get something special (a sub for the first round where there is a cash prize probably) So if you're interested just PM me or post here. I'll send you the link. You give the link out or make multiple accounts I'll cancel your beta testing and you will no longer be able to receive the beta testing perks that I decide on.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
i hate text based, its facking boring.
I'm up for it. Send me the link.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
CyberPunk, the question isn't if you like text based games. The question is if you want to be apart of a private beta test of my new text based game. Stay out of my thread or stay on topic. For purposes of this thread, just stay out.

Rob, PM sent.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im looking for people to play a RPG like dnd,gurps,... by msn, teamspeak,... prooving 0 400 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: prooving
  Online RPG Prison Struggle DAMINKā„¢ 18 2,263 10-28-2010, 04:49 AM
Last Post: google.com
  [GAME] Corrupt a wish [/GAME] IMAnAsshole 80 11,883 06-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Corrupt