Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows specialized web hosts?
I'd like to make a notion of the market regarding the best options to get windows hosting.
I want to find windows specialized web hosts. I know m6.net is reliable one.
What can you say about their windows hosting services?
I'd like to say that m6.net packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with M6.net until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
If you are looking for reliable windows host you should try Aspnix.com services. They are providing high stability, powerful servers and knowledgeable support.
M6.net is reliable option to deal with. All accounts (shared and reseller) are setup on cloud infrastrcture for maximum uptime and redundancy.
Your sites are not setup on individual servers, they are run on clusters of servers. Good luck dealing with them, OP.
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Seems to me Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 474 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 368 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 403 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 398 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Honest web hosts avilable in the market? Mirandas 4 294 11-10-2021, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips