Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help in host changing
I am really tired with my current hosting that is too slow, have some email issues and slow support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. I've already found Host2.co.uk but know nothing about them.
They have servers in UK. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
If you need a good and professional hosting in UK, you can trust QHoster.com and its cheap hosting services.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
As an alternative option I suggest st-georgehosting.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding stability, skilled staff and featured plans.
I've made conclusion that st-georgehosting.com will be best to receive high available support and stable featured plans. Going to use them.
I've been with QHoster.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
It has the best panel I've ever seen, greatest of functionality being the possibility of delegating sites/databases/ftps/SSH access/and-so-on to certain users, a great tool for cooperating between employees and customers.
I'd like to say that superfamily-hosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
I am 100% sure that http://www.demontech.net/ will suit your demands.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,212 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions