Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CapitalCorporation - Monetizing Forum
[Image: capitalcorp3.png]

CapitalCorporation is a brand new mybb forum dedicated to the art of monetizing. The forum isn't one of those forums that claims to be a monetizing forum, but then has a gaming, webmaster, hacking section, etc ,etc, etc

The forum has a twist to it though. It's not a regular monetizing forum. It has it's own virtual economy/point system. You are able to buy property which you earn profits from for the rent.
The more properties you own, the more money you make. But there are also taxes, and the richer you are, the more you loose to taxes.
[Image: shop_zps311201e6.png]

It's an interesting, yet fun system. You can get points by commenting on threads, or creating your own threads, as well as referring users and simply being active.

The forum is fairly new, but it's growing extremely fast.
Statisitcs:

[Image: enterforum_zpsc009b5b9.png]

NOTE: I do not own this forum, I posted this because i'm trying to earn the award for referrals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 533 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  HackSociety.Net|Graphics|Hosting|Hacking|Monetizing|Social Engineering & More! Cubs 2 1,118 11-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 884 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Moneee - Monetizing Forums! (Paid 2 Post) Pompano 3 765 08-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Monetizing Forums - Your gateway to making money online. Derp. 3 851 08-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Pompano