Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lnvisible
Hello my name is lnvisible, and I have been a member here on Support Forums for about 2-3 months now and I still hadn't made an introduction.
Originally back in November I joined Support Forums just for a support feather, but after digging through threads today, i've seen there are more interesting topics on these forums than the ones i've seen on HF. I hope to be a well-known member here after a good time into the future and look forward to helping out anyone that needs it. If you need to contact me, my Gamertag and my AIM are listed in my Signature. If you need any simple gfx work done hit me up and i'll let you know if I can help. Thanks.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
Hey SEXY! Lol, I don't know if you remember me but I was Deliver from HF. I played Halo with you on Xbox a few times, it was quite a laugh!

Anyway, on topic. Be sure to read the rules and I hope you stay active here, it seems as though you will as you've already reached your 100 posts.
@Breshie, what do you mean you were Deliver?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(01-17-2012, 03:39 PM)D3xus Wrote: @Breshie, what do you mean you were Deliver?

I, erm, got banned. Whistle
How did that happen? And was it permanentely?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
That stinks.
You shouldn't've spam posted mate.
It's shitty because I wasn't even spamming.
@Breshie, I'm not sure if I remember you or not man, I've played Halo with thousands of people and have talked to hundreds on HF.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
Hey there! I've seen you post around on HF and I have also played Halo with you and BreShie Pirate
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
Yes, welcome to the forums Big Grin
Well, more of nice introduction Big Grin
Hope you still like it here as much as we do Smile
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Hey Mate Welcome to supportforums.net
;)