Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iDiDiT!
Whoa, this looks like a very cool forum. I kept reading about it and finally got a few minutes to check it out. I have so much to learn and I think there will be some vital information for me here. I am here to learn, and I always do my best to write high quality posts. I am not here for awards or rep, I am here because I can't get enough knowledge. Thanks for making this site available!

Right now I am reading several ebooks, with a list of others I haven't started yet. I just downloaded "Beginning Ubuntu Linux third edition", and will begin reading it in a moment. Other books I am reading currently are: "The C Programming Language", "Hacking for Dummies", "The Art of Human Hacking", browsing a couple others, just finished "Ghost in the Wires" (one of my new all time favorite books), and after finishing all of these I am reading 3 books by renown psychologist Dr. Paul Ekman, as well as "Ham Radio for Dummies", "The Art of Deception", and "Metasploit"!

I applied for college this year, I chose 17.5 units for classes, but I couldn't register until December 6th (tomorrow), for new students, and one of my classes already closed/waiting list. I want to study Networking, 3d Art, Psychology, basic computer system info, and a few other classes just for this semester alone. After that comes the fun stuff! I'm excited!