Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
YouSpoke - It's Time to be Heard
[Image: logo.png]

Are you interested in general, high quality discussion? Do you want to discuss real-world issues with a bunch of like-minded (or possible not so) adults? YouSpoke gives you the opportunity to have your voice heard.

Boasting one of the sexiest professionally designed themes, YS is one of the hottest looking and most comfortable posting environments around. Yes, the site has just been launched, which is all the more reason to get involved now and help pioneer the community to success.

http://youspoke.com/
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Love the website. Serves a fantastic and great purpose. Good luck!
The topic of the forum is brilliant tbh, I love the name of the website aswell quite original and your post was quite High Quality to sum up your website, I have signed up and hope to stick around.
Thanks for taking the time to sign up. As I said, it's still being worked on, so not a lot of activity yet. But certainly in the near future, expect a lot!
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(11-19-2011, 05:14 PM)Harvey Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to sign up. As I said, it's still being worked on, so not a lot of activity yet. But certainly in the near future, expect a lot!

Good.

Looking forward to it, do you need any staff? I'd be more then willing to help out.
Very nice logo, looks professional.

Excellent theme as well. Not too found of the background image, however.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.