Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removed, seo.
[Image: logo.png]

Assassin's Domain is my new assassins creed forum. Our goal is to provide our member's with the most up to date discussion, information, tutorials, and glitches in the Assassin's Creed series. We're currently awaiting the launch of Revelations before we officially launch, so join before we're official. Our plan is to be the go to website for anything Assassin's Creed.
Nice looking website man and nice description,
I would work on getting some Ficons for your forums to spice them up a little bit more.
The logo is pretty plain and the way it cuts off on the render from the left hand side looks slightly weird in my opinion.
Overall it looks like it's going to be a pretty successful site and I wish you the best of luck with your website.
Might consider joining myself at a later stage if it gains some popularity, I don't usually tend to join small forums.
Take care!
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Thanks for the feedback Uzi. I plan on getting a better banner soon.
(10-24-2011, 12:03 PM)Laugh Wrote: Thanks for the feedback Uzi. I plan on getting a better banner soon.

I could possibly create you one sometime tomorrow,
Sorry that I cannot do it tonight, I'm pretty busy.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I've updated the banner, but if you could make me one later that'd be cool.
Bumping this up, the more people who know the better.
Typo in the last sentence of the OP. Should be Assassin's Creed. Anyhow, more to the point, I like that you've purchased a theme. Second time I've seen this one in action, first was at WWE Forums. I think you should perhaps work a little more on the customisation of the theme. Make it a little more AC-related. Also, not feeling the on/off icons, unfortunately.

All the best with the site mate.
Thanks for catching that typo for me.
(01-04-2012, 10:07 PM)Laugh Wrote: Thanks for catching that typo for me.

That's what I do.
Looks like a great forum. I will be sure to tell my friends that like this stuff.