Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My planet
[Image: planetn.png]
Made this in Photoshop
Nice, it would be great if you turn this picture into wallpaper.
I think it looks really nice, and how you made the planet to be sort of like it's been painted is really nice. However what I would change is the background. I don't suggest that much of a cloud render in this picture, especially with the simple black/white gradient. Instead of having the cloud in the whole place, why not only have it in one or two areas, and change the colour to an orange/red/pink then use a star brush to make it look like a nebula. Then simply add some small stars around the planet with a outer glow effect, I think then it'd look much nicer.
(10-10-2011, 03:02 PM)infiniteā„¢ Wrote: I think it looks really nice, and how you made the planet to be sort of like it's been painted is really nice. However what I would change is the background. I don't suggest that much of a cloud render in this picture, especially with the simple black/white gradient. Instead of having the cloud in the whole place, why not only have it in one or two areas, and change the colour to an orange/red/pink then use a star brush to make it look like a nebula. Then simply add some small stars around the planet with a outer glow effect, I think then it'd look much nicer.

Thank you for posting! I will definitely do that next time.
It's a good start however your very reliant on brushes and gradiant tools you might wanna try breaking off and maybe experimenting a bit more it looks good but It could be better There is a deep potential in us all make sure you reach for it Smile
I dont think that is very good imho, sorry.
~ Digital-Punk
You should have added a little more detail to it.
Nice looks kinda patchy but its still good work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planet Devastation (3 versions) SouR'D 2 387 03-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Toph
  TraZ - Little Big Planet Devil TraZ 16 2,447 09-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Devil TraZ