Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investing in AMD
With AMD's new and innovative bulldozer CPU coming out in September, I have been contemplating investing in them. The stock appers to be at a rather low point, and is bound to shoot up once this CPU is released. I plan on investing 1,000 dollars in their stock and keeping it there for atleast 2 months after the CPU is released. What do you guys think of this? Is AMD a good choice of investment?
TBH I'm not sure but the stock market is in the crapper right now. Also remember you'll have to pay fees to the broker and capital gains.

I see the market stabilizing for a bit than making another rapid drop.
I think it's a pretty good idea. I've got Motorola right now and any stock Google touches sky rockets so I'm hoping to get a nice return on that.
Thats a really good idea im going to get into stocks soon, just got to find out were to start
If you invested in Gold a while back I bet you're laughing now though. That's the one you want to be in right now. Of course you'd be stupid to buy it right now with where it's at. I would say it's decent to invest in AMD, it will go up a bit, but I wouldn't invest my entire savings into it..
could anyone Pm a guide on how to start investing in stocks ? as i would like to start investing big amounts into a few companys
That's a pretty good and cool idea. Thanks a lot for the infos.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  210 Downloads Method $50 Daily + No Investing Rido10 4 809 07-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Rido10