Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel so left behind in the Tech/Computer world
I love computers to death. When I was younger and had my first computer and was connected to the internet I started to dig so far. I was learning so much. Then I was without internet for the longest time. I got it back for less than a month, but then went off to training for the military for 5 months. Now I am back. I feel so left behind. I need to catch up with the hardware world and the virtual world. I am so lost I just don't know what to look for, where to begin. I feel so drained of knowledge. x.x Help, entertain me, teach me!!!
Anybody would be lying if they said they are fully caught up. No need to stress, just do what you do and if you have to learn something just learn it.
It can be really overwhelming. You have to just take it one step at a time. Try learning things in pieces.
What subject would you like to catch up?

I mean, like, Internet, Gadgets, Processors, GPU's.
There's too much, I'd be more then happy to tell you some stuff, but tell me what you'd like to know more about first.
i feel knowing the older stuff is more valuable then knowing all the newest stuff
Yeah, nobody knows everything. You'll catch up Tongue
Just find something you're especially interested in, xbox modding, computer overclocking and hardware, etc.

Once you find a topic, find a forum dedicated to it, and just read!

[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
What are your interests? And learn from there based on what you were interested in when you started with computers.
just find what you think your the best in and would be interested in and find some info on it and try and pursue it.
Mainly hardware. I plan to build a new computer soon. I don't know whats the best, whats second best. and why for they are. Software can't really have changed much, not to worried about that. Trying to get up to date with my stuff I have, and I recently lost almost a full TB of information and makes me feel... data empty. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel neglected here <Trinit> S1d3 D00r 4 779 08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: sadlysofake
  I feel like a little school girl :-) killerpop89 8 1,149 07-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Kondry
  Feel your boobies duckyshucky 1 479 10-11-2009, 02:24 AM
Last Post: x0re
  I feel like I'm the little kid here. mike_mybb_import3284 13 1,656 01-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Dr Small