Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGET URGET URGET (ADMIN)
Admin I have had to make this account as no one contacted me back, I have another account on here called Anon but it wont let me log in says my password is wrong. This has happen after I tried to change me username.
Hi Anon. Have you tried recovering your account via your email?
(07-10-2011, 08:14 AM)Sam Wrote: Hi Anon. Have you tried recovering your account via your email?

Yeah I have sam but it says that it is still the wrong password, are you able to reset it for me.
Seems like I can do everything but reset a password. PM Solidus or Omniscient with this account. Solidus might not be able to help so some patience might be required.
(07-10-2011, 08:20 AM)Sam Wrote: Seems like I can do everything but reset a password. PM Solidus or Omniscient with this account. Solidus might not be able to help so some patience might be required.

Ok but I still need to talk to you about something else, so if I can have your email or something like that it would be good.

As I can not email you on SF at the moment.

You can add my MSN in my signature.
Ok thanks.
Sam I have already added you but your not online?
Please check you email Sam.

Thank,
Anon
If you send yourself a password it should give you a verification msg, and then another once you've verified your email, which contains a generated password. I forgot mine on a different forum earlier today, and had to go through the process.
(07-10-2011, 08:49 AM)Ace Wrote: If you send yourself a password it should give you a verification msg, and then another once you've verified your email, which contains a generated password. I forgot mine on a different forum earlier today, and had to go through the process.

Yah nah it's not working and idk why i thought i go banned or something lol, oi ace i still can not get the picks to work and cant get the .tk domain to work either.

Setting up that .tk for domain forwarding is 2 steps. Putting in the original url, and clicking the button. It's that simple

I've already installed your entire forum for you lol... Go check into some tutorials and do some research, I don't want to do everything for the site. I have to run my own forum as well you know

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you were Admin of support forums... unusedunsued22 5 1,008 12-29-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  (ADMIN PLEASE READ) Lol K 2 541 07-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Admin S1d3 D00r 9 871 07-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Web Meets Admin Foxx 5 610 12-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz