• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elements [5 Piece WIP]
Fire:

Water:

Earth:

Air:

Life:

Not the best in the world, but I'm trying Big Grin
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Not that good quality and there is only 2 pictures. Anyways first picture is total fail because it can be seen with clear eye that fire is just placed over the eye and that it's crop'd. Anyways try harder and not bad for the start.
(04-03-2011, 11:51 PM)panDa. Wrote: Not that good quality and there is only 2 pictures. Anyways first picture is total fail because it can be seen with clear eye that fire is just placed over the eye and that it's crop'd. Anyways try harder and not bad for the start.

Alright, I'll make the next 3 better Big Grin this is just for fun and I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you. Smile
I'll also be updating those 2 the more I learn. So expect a really nice set Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I like the second one, it looks decent.
The last one is really low quality. The first is slightly better quality but still doesn't look that great to be honest.

Keep it up though I'm sure you'll improve!
The quality isn't that good, I meant the image quality. The eye inside is greatly edited, the quality is a lot better than the other parts of the image.
So apart from working on the effects, I should also find a new image to work with?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Large Piece: Kid Cudi Peter L 6 888 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  [WIP] Abstract element// 11 1,482 07-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch
  Focus On Photoshop Elements MicroSoldier 5 634 07-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  New Dark GUI - WIP Fragma 16 2,321 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Tropical
  Support forum GUI start wip Untouch 17 2,023 05-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: iCrack