Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants a GFX Tournament?
Well, if you can get that many people on SF, you can count me in, but if not then w/e.
[Image: jojo_by_brendandemery-d3funyv.png]
AIM - DemerDesigns
ill participate if i can find time to make a decent piece
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(02-07-2011, 11:38 AM)bkotz Wrote: ill participate if i can find time to make a decent piece

Currently, I don't think it would be about making a decent piece, as much as it is just to contribute to the activity of the GFX battle section. That would be my opinion while we're on the topic
Save the idea for another year for the GFX section to develop more.
(02-11-2011, 11:36 AM)Triny511 Wrote: Save the idea for another year for the GFX section to develop more.

Another year? You can't expect the GFX battle section to get anywhere if there's no attempt on member's behalf. This would be a good idea to get a competition going, the only problem is that i'm 90% sure he won't get over 10 members who actually submit a Graphic piece.
Most members here would be happy to see a tournament happen, but there is a lack of participants at present.

Try to establish regular battles, and that will nurture the competitive spirit we need. There are already a couple of wait-and-see members who have posted on this thread, so build on that activity.