Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pink Cat-like thing... [Animation]
This is just a simple little animation I did today while looking at animal movement.
The below image is just a line test, I plan on making it cleaner & perhaps add some extra stuff to it tomorrow (So excuse the white bits).
Also this is only 14 frames so it is a bit jumpy (I plan on having around 30 for the final animation).

Rough GIF Line Test
[Image: Cat.gif]

Rough Background:
[Image: a3jj1j.png]
Looking forward to see the completed product. You got the movement idea quite well. Smile

Also, is it a cat? Sorry, the pink confuses me.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
its not too bad, apart from the fact the cat kinda grows a little in a frame or two, but it is pretty good mate, well done Tongue
(09-30-2010, 08:32 PM)NEC Wrote: Looking forward to see the completed product. You got the movement idea quite well. Smile

Also, is it a cat? Sorry, the pink confuses me.
Well the movement was based on a squirrel but I decided to turn it into my own weird animal creation. At the current stage its at, it looks rather cat like. Pink just happened to be the colour I chose at the time... It will change.

deantehnoob Wrote:its not too bad, apart from the fact the cat kinda grows a little in a frame or two, but it is pretty good mate, well done Tongue
Cheers, like I said this was only a line test so the finished version won't change in shape as much. Also I plan on doubling the amount of frames.
Lol at your weird animal call it a squrat? I don't know I'm in a random mood.
Updated the OP with a rough idea of what the animation will be going through.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cinema 4D - Thrausi Tutorial (Spline Effector Animation) Fragma 8 1,716 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  How to make a clean natural Animation shine/scan line in Photoshop Godly™ 23 4,211 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  FireEye Animation AceInfinity 2 961 08-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Pink/White Render Fragma 3 735 03-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Untouch
  Loading Page Animation Gif AceInfinity 9 11,111 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Lunchbox