Support Forums
Rules [New Members Please Read] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Rules [New Members Please Read] (/showthread.php?tid=63)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - darkvenom - 10-14-2009

Will take care of it Sir .

Regards :
Dark Venom (Dev) Smile

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - chinaman7x7 - 10-15-2009

wow thats alot of rules to follow and keep in the head man o man your website is going to be so clean omni!

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - VantisH - 10-15-2009

great rules omni

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - Mia - 10-15-2009

(10-15-2009, 03:25 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: wow thats alot of rules to follow and keep in the head man o man your website is going to be so clean omni!

...Isn't it strange that he has -1 rep and he's commenting that's a lot of rules...?

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - Lazydude2000 - 10-15-2009

Quote:...Isn't it strange that he has -1 rep and he's commenting that's a lot of rules...?

Suspicious...

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - UID=0 - 10-19-2009

I know it doesn't exactly say in the rules that you cannot ask for rep points,
but does this mean, that this should be viewed as an 'unwritten' type of rule?

I think that if you have to rely upon asking for rep points to get them, then you probably don't deserve them imo.

I always believed that it is better to genuinely earn them, than to have to beg for them.

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - S0rath 0f the Black Sun - 10-19-2009

^Ditto, personally I think it's better if your known and trusted via word of mouth and by actions done by you than begging for rep points, IMO reps are there to be given when we recognize a member and is due a reward of it. A kind of scrapbook for your good and bad deeds if you will IMO.

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - UID=0 - 10-20-2009

(10-19-2009, 03:55 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: ^Ditto, personally I think it's better if your known and trusted via word of mouth and by actions done by you than begging for rep points, IMO reps are there to be given when we recognize a member and is due a reward of it. A kind of scrapbook for your good and bad deeds if you will IMO.

It seems to be the best way, imo anyhow, as you can feel better about yourself, having genuinely been rewarded, rather than have obtained them by any dubious means.

I believe that some folk would buy them if they could.

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - NekoChan - 10-25-2009

Its odd that rules pages can be discussed :O

RE: Rules [New Members Please Read] - UID=0 - 10-27-2009

Odd? Not really, as members can at least express their opinions about the rules,
even if there may not be any possibilty to change any of them, as they have surely been carefully considered.

But also, it may be possible, that somebody could suggest a new rule,
that was not imcluded in the orignal set, that could possibly be considered worthy of including.