Support Forums
Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? (/showthread.php?tid=5957)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - Thymine - 04-11-2010

I think having REP is a good idea. It helps people know who to trust and who not to. of course people can rep abuse, but I am sure Omni is either crackingdown/going to crack down on it like he did in HF.

If you don't have rep it can make a scammer who has been -20 rep look like everyone else because there is no longer a rep to tell a story about him.

RE: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - hockeynut35 - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 12:30 PM)Thymine Wrote: I think having REP is a good idea. It helps people know who to trust and who not to. of course people can rep abuse, but I am sure Omni is either crackingdown/going to crack down on it like he did in HF.

If you don't have rep it can make a scammer who has been -20 rep look like everyone else because there is no longer a rep to tell a story about him.

The discusion is anonymous rep

RE: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - TØχiςated™ - 04-11-2010

I don't think this is a good idea. It sounds good but no.

RE: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - Gone - 04-11-2010

(04-10-2010, 08:38 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: One warez. You need to get off your high horse...that is the staffs job to correct, not yours. That's my reason for neg repping back. Note mines not anonymous because I'm not a little wanna be bitch. I can flame too kid...

2 Threads, one was deleted. One for free Ebooks, and one for free photoshop plugins. Get off your ego, and take it like a man, and not whine like a kid. God, you talk all this about rep abuse, yet your a main cause of it yourself! You know i don't like the idea of anoymous rep either. But its because people like you why we have it. Imho, if i were omni, i'd force it! Because there are people here that just are mature enough to take a negative rep.

RE: Anonymous rep: like it or hate it? - Verdande - 04-11-2010

i like giving it, but don't receive it Tongue

(04-11-2010, 01:30 PM)41Shots Wrote: 2 Threads, one was deleted. One for free Ebooks, and one for free photoshop plugins. Get off your ego, and take it like a man, and not whine like a kid. God, you talk all this about rep abuse, yet your a main cause of it yourself! You know i don't like the idea of anoymous rep either. But its because people like you why we have it. Imho, if i were omni, i'd force it! Because there are people here that just are mature enough to take a negative rep.

Those eBooks are free? No warez there. do some googling.

(04-11-2010, 01:38 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: Those eBooks are free? No warez there. do some googling.

I checked about 20 of them, they said don't redistribute 1 rule broken, half were paid. 2 rules broken, on that link, i'd say there were 20-30 other pirated things such as windows longhorn, and other cracked programs. You know your lucky onmi is a nice guy, and didn't send that to your ISP (One distrubiuting warez is a pretty big charge) And two the owners of the warez on that ip, windows among others, i'm sure would like a lawsuit at you.

Be happy all you got was a negative rep, not a lawsuit.

(04-11-2010, 01:41 PM)41Shots Wrote: I checked about 20 of them, they said don't redistribute 1 rule broken, half were paid. 2 rules broken, on that link, i'd say there were 20-30 other pirated things such as windows longhorn, and other cracked programs. You know your lucky onmi is a nice guy, and didn't send that to your ISP (One distrubiuting warez is a pretty big charge) And two the owners of the warez on that ip, windows among others, i'm sure would like a lawsuit at you.

Be happy all you got was a negative rep, not a lawsuit.

1) I'm not the original post, their for if i could show evidence of the original poster no lawsuit.

2) Your not my freakin mom get off my case. You fail and will never be staff on this site. Keep up the flaming though, Omniscient loves that.

(04-11-2010, 01:43 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: 1) I'm not the original post, their for if i could show evidence of the original poster no lawsuit.

2) Your not my freakin mom get off my case. You fail and will never be staff on this site. Keep up the flaming though, Omniscient loves that.

1) Then why repost it? Your still distrbuting warez

2) I'm not flaming. Flaming would be calling you names among other things.

3) I'm not trying to be staff. If i were trying to be staff, trust me, i would've flamed much more.

(04-11-2010, 01:45 PM)41Shots Wrote: 1) Then why repost it? Your still distrbuting warez

2) I'm not flaming. Flaming would be calling you names among other things.

3) I'm not trying to be staff. If i were trying to be staff, trust me, i would've flamed much more.

Please refrain from anymore off topic posts.