Support Forums
Nominate Yourself For An Award - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nominate Yourself For An Award (/showthread.php?tid=4384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Fragma - 04-17-2011

I believe I deserve the "Ring of Teaching" award, for the amount of tutorials covering a wide variety of topics throughout the forum that I have written.

I have written around 30-40 unique, original, in-depth & HQ tutorials throughout my time here on SF.
Topics including Video Editing, Coding, Graphic Design & Web Development...

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Quintus - 04-19-2011

I vouch for Fragma's nomination.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Nympho - 04-19-2011

I would like to nominate myself for Gaming Legend award. Why? Because I am BIG gamer, especially on consoles.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Solidus - 07-07-2011

Continue nominating.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Sam - 07-07-2011

I'd personally like one or two more awards, I've spent allot of time here and contributed allot. Therefore I nominate myself for the following awards:

Gold Chain of Generosity - I've donated quite abit of money to SF, given away eBooks, domains and hosting. Given away $20 to members.

Gold Medal of Merit - Just because, many people deserve this.

Silver Medal of Support - I've provided allot of support along with allot of other dedicated members.

Cup of Amazement - I'm a IT technician and created a fair few guides on tech related aspects.

Thought I'd just say loads in a hope to get some Big Grin

Cheers Solidus.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - AceInfinity - 07-07-2011

I've already nominated myself for the same awards twice now lol, don't need to do it again

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Metapod - 07-07-2011

Cheesy Poster - I'm a real world cheeseball and it flows into here. Smile

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - specizripn - 07-07-2011

I would like to nominate myself for the Gaming Legend award. I signed up for this site a long time ago but just the other day became active. I have been commenting on gaming threads as I see them, and plan on helping people as much as I can when threads appear. Over the last couple days I have realized how wonderful this site is and plan to stick around and help as much as possible. If you look at the dates of my posts you'll notice i've been getting very interested in this site lately. If you don't believe I'm worthy because of my lack of posts that is your decision, but It will not change my mind about this site and I plan on helping out as many people as I can (especially Gaming related) ! Thanks for reading! Good Day

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Solidus - 07-09-2011

Ace, Fragma and Sam have been awarded.
I will give out 7 more, convince me you deserve it.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Justin - 07-09-2011

I'd nominate myself for:

Sword Of Spam
- I continue to report any spammers that are here for the feather award.

Most Supportive
- I'm an Emotional Helper who always gives the best advice possible. While offering my services to anyone who wants to chat with me off-site.

Silver Medal Of Support
-I always offer Omni my full support and try to help out the best way possible

That's about it, thanks!