Support Forums
Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? (/showthread.php?tid=291)

Pages: 1 2

Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Š Λ☨∀И - 10-05-2009

Is that there will have a VIP section ? just like on HF ?

Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ?

Thanks Omni.....Big Grin

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Viciousness - 10-05-2009

I don't know Omniscient's view on this but if I understand correctly, no.

This is just a different type of forum. Anything that went on in the VIP section on HF was illegal, and that just won't go on here.

I think I read that Omniscient isn't going to have a "leet" subscription on this forum anyways.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Jake - 10-05-2009

I guess that's up to him. He may provide some other kind of service such as team viewer support for income instead of donations. I guess we'll see.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - RPicard - 10-05-2009

He has commented on this before. He probably won't. Why do you want one? Go spend the money on crack or something...

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Elektrisk - 10-05-2009

This has been brought up before, and he said there most likely won't be a subscription on this forum.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Omniscient - 10-05-2009

It's unlikely that a special hidden area would be added to the site. Now my paypal is active again it's not impossible to imagine an upgraded membership with other benefits. However it's premature to consider it just yet. This site is moving fast though.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Extasey - 10-06-2009

What the fudge are you gonna put in there?

Seriously? I can't think of anything, besides cracked software, that could be used in the VIP section.

Cracked software, ware z and torrents are against the rules!

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - D3N - 10-06-2009

What are you going to post there? I guess you could post source code and other minor things there, similar to what people did in VIP section on HF, but that's ridiculous.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - Alex - 10-06-2009

The only thing I could think of is more of a donator system which has higher priority of support with the staff. But, well that's unrealistic in just a forum environment.

RE: Consider you have a VIP section on the forum one days ? - InsideSin - 10-06-2009

Yeah. This kind of forum shouldn't have a VIP or l33t. I like how everyone is equal, except for the staff of course ;)