Support Forums
SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: SF Feather Award No Longer Available (/showthread.php?tid=25758)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Renowned - 03-29-2012

I joined for the feather, I stayed because I got some good advice here. I didn't even PM Sam for the feather because I honestly can say that wasn't on my mind after 10 posts here, I really enjoy this forum. Might not be as active as I am on HF but still, I like it here.

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - SoulCake. - 03-29-2012

(03-29-2012, 08:03 AM)Renowned Wrote: I joined for the feather, I stayed because I got some good advice here. I didn't even PM Sam for the feather because I honestly can say that wasn't on my mind after 10 posts here, I really enjoy this forum. Might not be as active as I am on HF but still, I like it here.

Basically same here.
Even after I got up to 100 posts I didn't ask.
Then I left both sites for a while, came back and decided to PM Sam for the feather because why not, then saw this thread. Pinch

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - ★Beastly★ - 03-29-2012

Yea, it is a good forum for people who like to Internet with others and you can be honet and spill yourself out here.

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Diabolic - 03-30-2012

Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Autopost - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 12:22 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.

I agree, there were many that earned it and I respect those members.
But there were many that didn't and thats what pisses me off.

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - ZooT ツ - 04-03-2012

I PM'd for this ages ago. Can i still get it? <3

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - thespragg - 04-03-2012

I've only just found out about this but this is really good news

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Evaluation - 04-05-2012

WOW this sucks i am almost there fudge my lifeBig Grin

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Cronus - 04-05-2012

(03-30-2012, 12:22 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.

What's your definition of spam? Not all posts were LQ. Infact, the majority were of standard quality. I agree that most should have contributed more by opening threads, and such, but they chose to reply to the current available threads instead. I also know that most of the posts were not support related, but you can't obtain 100 support posts, because not enough people request support.

RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - Alreiger - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 06:04 PM)Cronus Wrote: What's your definition of spam? Not all posts were LQ. Infact, the majority were of standard quality. I agree that most should have contributed more by opening threads, and such, but they chose to reply to the current available threads instead. I also know that most of the posts were not support related, but you can't obtain 100 support posts, because not enough people request support.
What's your definition of standard? Are you referring to the quality of posts made by users like Peter L? Or are you thinking of, erm.... the same quality as some of the other regulars? I've noticed that although the style some regulars and newbies are posting with is alright, keeping up with a steady character count and decent English, I have a problem with the content; they seem to be either re-commenting on a previously mentioned statement, or including some other generic filler.