Support Forums
This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF] (/showthread.php?tid=25665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Candyshop - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 01:26 PM)Existence Wrote: That's why most people joined SF, they get their 100 posts and leave. I plan on staying, I wish this was as active as HF though.
Yeah, its really hard to be active on this site because there aren't enough members. I feel like I am always searching for a place to post

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Existence - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 02:29 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah, its really hard to be active on this site because there aren't enough members. I feel like I am always searching for a place to post
That's why you need to actually have a conversation with someone. I agree with Omni's choice to make the HF award but the only problem is as soon as many members get 100 posts they will leave.

(03-19-2012, 02:36 PM)Existence Wrote: That's why you need to actually have a conversation with someone. I agree with Omni's choice to make the HF award but the only problem is as soon as many members get 100 posts they will leave.
Yeah, I see a lot of accounts just past 100, or under it that haven't posted anything lately.
#makesmesad

(03-19-2012, 02:45 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yeah, I see a lot of accounts just past 100, or under it that haven't posted anything lately.
#makesmesad

I think that for every post that you make on SF adds to your prestige on HF.

(03-19-2012, 02:48 PM)Existence Wrote: I think that for every post that you make on SF adds to your prestige on HF.
Definitely not true, I just checked, and it hasn't increased my Prestige at all. And my prestige for my posts and reps is way lower than others, do you know why at all?

(03-19-2012, 02:52 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Definitely not true, I just checked, and it hasn't increased my Prestige at all. And my prestige for my posts and reps is way lower than others, do you know why at all?

What I'm saying that it will give motivation to post both on HF and SF.

(03-19-2012, 02:59 PM)Existence Wrote: What I'm saying that it will give motivation to post both on HF and SF.
OHHHHH, I thought you meant that it's already like that! Yeah I can agree, but not every post, maybe like every 20 gives you 1 prestige or something.

(03-19-2012, 03:03 PM)Candyshop Wrote: OHHHHH, I thought you meant that it's already like that! Yeah I can agree, but not every post, maybe like every 20 gives you 1 prestige or something.
There's a whole system on HF with groups, posts, rep, awards, and more. It would be cool to have an overall prestige for Omni's sites.

[QUOTE='Existence' pid='275061' dateline='1332194854']
There's a whole system on HF with groups, posts, rep, awards, and more. It would be cool to have an overall prestige for Omni's sites.
[/QUOTEYeah I totally agree, you should recommend that! Like seriously, it is a great idea. Write it up properly and post it on HF, do you want or need any help? Because I seriously think that it could work,

(03-19-2012, 03:09 PM)Candyshop Wrote: [QUOTE='Existence' pid='275061' dateline='1332194854']
[/QUOTEYeah I totally agree, you should recommend that! Like seriously, it is a great idea. Write it up properly and post it on HF, do you want or need any help? Because I seriously think that it could work,

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2319683
Just did on HF as I don't see a suggestions section here.