Support Forums
I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Healthy Living and Lifestyle (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you (/showthread.php?tid=24787)

Pages: 1 2

I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - manele2011 - 01-23-2012

--- sorry for my bad english, is not my native language.

Hi friends,

I've come to this forum specially to talk with experienced users, thank to Omni this community exists.

I'm an 16year old kid skinny, i have 1.83 and just 60kg. I'm looking to start a diet to get some muscles on me (my arms are very very skinny). Maybe I'm negative but I really don't like how I look. The big problem is I can't drink 2 liters of water per day, simply I forget to drink water lol.

I'm willing to pay a little of money or if anyone can help me for free will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - King - 01-23-2012

Howdy,

Drinking water isn't that important for you. We need you carb loading. Basically, I guarantee you will put on muscle mass quickly if you do the following.

- Eat everything in sight. If it's not in sight, put it in sight. Basically eat 7+ times a day. Three large meals if that suites you and then smaller meals every hour or so. Be constantly snacking.
- Train everyday. Even if it's just 50 push ups a day. Twice a day. Train once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you have even more carbs directly before and after training. Casine protein before bed if it's an option.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - SniperRiflezzzz - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 05:09 AM)manele2011 Wrote: --- sorry for my bad english, is not my native language.

Hi friends,

I've come to this forum specially to talk with experienced users, thank to Omni this community exists.

I'm an 16year old kid skinny, i have 1.83 and just 60kg. I'm looking to start a diet to get some muscles on me (my arms are very very skinny). Maybe I'm negative but I really don't like how I look. The big problem is I can't drink 2 liters of water per day, simply I forget to drink water lol.

I'm willing to pay a little of money or if anyone can help me for free will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

I've made a thread about this, "How to gain weight?". I find out over the past year that if I eat healthy, and workout i will gain as much weight as I want. That's all you have to do.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - DAMINKā„¢ - 01-24-2012

Overeating is wrong.
You need a balanced diet with a good training program.
To just eat everything and not burn the carbs off you will turn fat.
And in the places you dont want to.... Stomach and ass.
Weights program 4 days a week.
Cardio exercise 3 days a week. (sex is one of those)
Slowly but surely you will get bigger.
Dont try supplements as i believe there worth is limited.
Good food, healthy food and hard training will give you results that last.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Untitled - 01-27-2012

You need to eat quite a bit. But all those calories must be burned off or else they turn into fat. But if you're as skinny as you say you are, some fat would help.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - manele2011 - 02-01-2012

Thanks a lot guys. Maybe some jogging works? I'm spending a lot of time in front of computer.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Omniscient - 02-01-2012

Consider drinking high protein shakes too. Lots of products on the market to help with mass nowadays that are totally legit. Having 2 mass building drinks per day would add calories correctly.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Miku - 02-01-2012

Ya, I need to gain weight too. I'm 17 and 99kg. Yes is 99kg.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Shattering - - 02-18-2012

I'm 21, 1m73, 64kg.

That's good I think, but I still want to gain some wait. I see bones on my shoulder, I hate that.

RE: I'm very skinny - I need to take action fast - Thank you - Mr. President - 02-21-2012

Honestly, most people have not finished growing and till there mid twenties, i was very tall and skinny in high school but in my early 20s i filled out and i don't just carbload and lift weights I do lots of cardio as well.