Support Forums
HF Support Feather - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: HF Support Feather (/showthread.php?tid=24127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: HF Support Feather - AceInfinity - 01-23-2012

If it was "fudged up" before, then why did it get changed by staff? It's not doing anything bad or against the rules in any way.

RE: HF Support Feather - Shattering - - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 08:35 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: If it was "fudged up" before, then why did it get changed by staff? It's not doing anything bad or against the rules in any way.

Ow, it was Fu*c*ked up, it automatically changes I think.
But anyway, I didn't know that was not allowed.

RE: HF Support Feather - Sam - 01-23-2012

(01-21-2012, 08:06 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I'm not sure what it means, I haven't really seen Sam around too much the past while. Busy with his forum as well I guess.

(01-21-2012, 06:53 PM)RDCA Wrote: Seems that is a frequent problem with staff here, they move on very quickly, and we are left with Omni. Who is a great admin for the most part, but his time is very divided. Just means us members need to keep on the reports and what-not to help Omni, and Sam when ever he does get on.

I'm very active actually, I come on to deal with reports, PM's and Feather Reviews. - I've dealt with over 40 reviews allready. I also work full time so if I seem inactive I apologise. I don't post too much at the moment, but I put my 2cents in when I see fit and create threads when I want too.

I can't do everything.

RE: HF Support Feather - ven0m - 01-23-2012

good luck guys with your award.
I have gotten mine. Smile
great job Sam.

RE: HF Support Feather - BreShiE - 01-23-2012

(01-21-2012, 06:53 PM)RDCA Wrote: Seems that is a frequent problem with staff here, they move on very quickly, and we are left with Omni. Who is a great admin for the most part, but his time is very divided. Just means us members need to keep on the reports and what-not to help Omni, and Sam when ever he does get on.

That's funny, because when I look at the online members, 9/10 Sam is on there. Stop ass kissing Omni also, he may be a good admin, and yes his time is very divided, but if so, why not appoint someone to a higher authority? He wants to do it all himself, which allows the forum to go downhill for a certain period of time. Fair enough he cleans it up after, but the damage is done, it could've been avoided.

Sam, is by far the best moderator I've seen on any forum. He is friendly, active and doesn't abuse his rank, he acts like just another member, which I really believe is necessary in a moderators position, that's why Fragma was a good moderator too.

I had to get that rant out, it was long coming.

RE: HF Support Feather - RDCA - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 04:53 PM)BreShiE Wrote: That's funny, because when I look at the online members, 9/10 Sam is on there. Stop ass kissing Omni also, he may be a good admin, and yes his time is very divided, but if so, why not appoint someone to a higher authority? He wants to do it all himself, which allows the forum to go downhill for a certain period of time. Fair enough he cleans it up after, but the damage is done, it could've been avoided.

Sam, is by far the best moderator I've seen on any forum. He is friendly, active and doesn't abuse his rank, he acts like just another member, which I really believe is necessary in a moderators position, that's why Fragma was a good moderator too.

I had to get that rant out, it was long coming.

Why the hell do you constantly start issues, at least when I argue it is for a good reason. So far you have called me a kissass and a big mouthed American. If you are going to debate with me, at least have a valid argument, and try not to come off as flippant, as your comments are very wrong.

Keep in mind, when I try to argue with someone, even though it is not the smartest I could have done, and I realize that, and that is why I would have taken a ban or warning without fuss, but I am trying to make this forum better, but you just seem to be perturbed by the littlest things. I am not perfect, nor have I claimed to be, but we both have to stop this petty sht. Nothing wrong with arguing imho, if it is for the right reasons, it excludes name calling, and both sides can both compromise. Way to show leadership.

Quote:I'm very active actually, I come on to deal with reports, PM's and Feather Reviews. - I've dealt with over 40 reviews allready. I also work full time so if I seem inactive I apologise. I don't post too much at the moment, but I put my 2cents in when I see fit and create threads when I want too.

I can't do everything.

I think I may have came across in the wrong way, but I mean eventually all staff will leave a site, but it seems they move on very fast on this site compared to others. I do appreciate all what you do, and I know and relate that post count does not equal activity.

RE: HF Support Feather - BreShiE - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 05:12 PM)RDCA Wrote: Why the hell do you constantly start issues, at least when I argue it is for a good reason. So far you have called me a kissass and a big mouthed American. If you are going to debate with me, at least have a valid argument, and try not to come off as flippant, as your comments are very wrong.

Keep in mind, when I try to argue with someone, even though it is not the smartest I could have done, and I realize that, and that is why I would have taken a ban or warning without fuss, but I am trying to make this forum better, but you just seem to be perturbed by the littlest things. I am not perfect, nor have I claimed to be, but we both have to stop this petty sht. Nothing wrong with arguing imho, if it is for the right reasons, it excludes name calling, and both sides can both compromise. Way to show leadership.

No see, you took it personally. It wasn't a personal dig at all. I constantly see people hating on Sam but sucking up to Omni, seeing you post finally made me decide to post what I did, it was going to come out sooner or later, no matter who I quoted. Don't take it to heart.

(01-23-2012, 05:12 PM)RDCA Wrote: I am not perfect, nor have I claimed to be, but we both have to stop this petty sht. Nothing wrong with arguing imho, if it is for the right reasons, it excludes name calling, and both sides can both compromise.

Touché

RE: HF Support Feather - Yellows - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 04:53 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Sam, is by far the best moderator I've seen on any forum. He is friendly, active and doesn't abuse his rank, he acts like just another member, which I really believe is necessary in a moderators position,

I would like to very respectfully disagree.

RE: HF Support Feather - Lost. - 01-23-2012

This is a really great idea.. THANKS OMNI Big Grin

RE: HF Support Feather - Shattering - - 01-24-2012

I Don't see Sam that often here, but I like him. He send me a PM that he was mistaken, so I got accepted after all.
Very friendly guy, he PM'ed me out of his own initiative.

Omni is good 2, but sometimes he seems a bit harsh. But he needs to answer like 1309053253 every day's, so he can't be all friendly to everyone. I think that's normal.

Maybe it's good to get some more staff on his forums, but that's a risk to.