Support Forums
HF Support Feather - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: HF Support Feather (/showthread.php?tid=24127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: HF Support Feather - WTC - 01-14-2012

this yellows kid is LQ as it gets, seriously... Probably the worst of it's kind. with worthless threads and nonsense alignment of his text. wow

RE: HF Support Feather - Yellows - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 09:07 PM)WTC Wrote: this yellows kid is LQ as it gets, seriously... Probably the worst of it's kind. with worthless threads and nonsense alignment of his text. wow

If you have not noticed, I haven't posted with the alignment since I was asked to quit by Sam. I am not low quality, all of my posts are of sufficient to high quality, imho. The worst of what kind? I have made two threads, one an introduction, another a question about whether or not Germany is blocked. How are either LQ? Again, haven't aligned my texts since I was asked.

You posted with such low grammar skills that it makes me want to kill myself.
If anyone has a problem with me, please, instead of posting on this thread to complain, directly either PM me or Omni. Thanks.

EDIT; Just realized who you were, the guy who thought I scammed you when I pointed out that you scammed a guy who wasn't directly linked to the guy who scammed you, though you thought it was the same guy. Confusing, but you are mad about it for some reason.

RE: HF Support Feather - MarkW7 - 01-15-2012

Your right align still annoys me at HF but I'm happy that you've stopped here when asked.

RE: HF Support Feather - Thomas - 01-15-2012

(01-14-2012, 09:07 PM)WTC Wrote: this yellows kid is LQ as it gets, seriously... Probably the worst of it's kind. with worthless threads and nonsense alignment of his text. wow

Are we still on that topic? And have you actually read some of Yellows' posts? They're actually quite HQ unlike your posts.

RE: HF Support Feather - Sam - 01-15-2012

Honestly, the next person who takes this thread completelty off-topic will get a warning.

RE: HF Support Feather - Philly - 01-15-2012

(01-05-2012, 05:47 AM)Sam Wrote: This means that if I approve you and you don't keep up the quality you can still be denied.

Yeah I understand this, and I appreciate you accepting me.

RE: HF Support Feather - TalishHF - 01-16-2012

I hate it when you see users with no avatar/sig LQ posting just to get the support feather. I wish omni would stop that award or make it harder to get like 500 HQ posts.

RE: HF Support Feather - Starstruck - 01-17-2012

(01-16-2012, 02:07 AM)TalishHF Wrote: I hate it when you see users with no avatar/sig LQ posting just to get the support feather. I wish omni would stop that award or make it harder to get like 500 HQ posts.

I think it's funny that today you called me low-quality just because i wouldnt do you gfx for you talish lol.

RE: HF Support Feather - AceInfinity - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 02:33 PM)lnvisible Wrote: I think it's funny that today you called me low-quality just because i wouldnt do you gfx for you talish lol.

I think it's much more than that as I can see your posts as low quality as well. If they weren't you wouldn't have gotten banned for low quality posting Smile Ironic how this thread relates to you as a user trying to get the feather too.

RE: HF Support Feather - Shattering - - 01-21-2012

I've PM'ed Sam, a couple of days a go (A week ago?), but he didn't respond Sad.
Does this mean that I'm denied for the feather ?