Support Forums
Trouble with motivation in College? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Academic, School, and Homework Help (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Trouble with motivation in College? (/showthread.php?tid=22590)

Pages: 1 2

Trouble with motivation in College? - Synn - 10-07-2011

I started college when i was 16, and now ive lost all of my motivation to keep going at it. I just dont really care to finish. I dont know if anyone else has been through this, but if you have, how did you get through it?

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Fragma - 10-07-2011

I was like that all the time. You've just gotta battle on through it I suppose. Don't quit because that will do you no good at all. I started feeling like that when I was nearing my 2nd year, and I just told myself, if I drop out, then I've pretty much just wasted a whole year of my life.

Just stick at it and you'll be glad you did once you've finished.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - iRun - 10-08-2011

Just wondering, how did you start college when you were 16?

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Fragma - 10-08-2011

(10-08-2011, 10:23 AM)iRun Wrote: Just wondering, how did you start college when you were 16?

Not sure where he's from, but in England you can start college at 16.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Two - 10-09-2011

Happened to me but with me It was football.
I should be playing AFL football at the Elite level right now but I made a dumb decision and walked away after 9 years when I was 16.
Stupidest choice I've ever made In my life. I suggest you stay bro, at the end of the day you will regret It.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Synn - 10-31-2011

@how i started at 16; I was arrested at 15 years old, nearing the end of my freshman year in HS, 4 days before the year let out, and missed finals. They dropped my credits, and i went to Juvinille.

After going to juvinille, i was there for 2 months, then was sent to DYS in Missouri. Was there for 1 1/2 years, while there i got my GED, scored a 3100 out of 4000, and decided that going back to HS was a really bad idea.

I'm thinking about writing a book about it.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Sql - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 02:25 PM)Synn Wrote: @how i started at 16; I was arrested at 15 years old, nearing the end of my freshman year in HS, 4 days before the year let out, and missed finals. They dropped my credits, and i went to Juvinille.

After going to juvinille, i was there for 2 months, then was sent to DYS in Missouri. Was there for 1 1/2 years, while there i got my GED, scored a 3100 out of 4000, and decided that going back to HS was a really bad idea.

I'm thinking about writing a book about it.

This thread is very old, please dont bump it just to increase your post count.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Synn - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 02:30 PM)Sql Wrote: This thread is very old, please dont bump it just to increase your post count.

Thats not why i posted. Look who posted it. Me. I was answering a question that most would more than likely like to know the answer to, Mr.13 posts. Whistle

Also, that's an awfully long post for me to just be doing it to up my post count.

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Sql - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 02:39 PM)Synn Wrote: Thats not why i posted. Look who posted it. Me. I was answering a question that most would more than likely like to know the answer to, Mr.13 posts. Whistle

Also, that's an awfully long post for me to just be doing it to up my post count.
Yeah yeah whatever Thumbsup

RE: Trouble with motivation in College? - Muted - 10-31-2011

you'll get through it, look at your parents or idols for inspriation try and get them to encourage you.