Support Forums
iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] (/showthread.php?tid=22380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Grin - 10-02-2011

I7 looks as a good member. He does good on the other (ahem) forums section.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - D3xus - 10-02-2011

Can't tell if your being sarcastic Grin.
But you know I like a detailed application.
i7 is our first denied member.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Grin - 10-03-2011

Yeah I'm being sarcastic. Basically trying to tell you we don't need him. ahem!!!

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - byArt - 11-17-2011

-> How old are you? Age 23
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPhone 3GS-5.0, iPhone 4-5.0
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yes and Yes
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of.No I'm more into HF and now SF!
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? I have a developers account in Apple but it expired last week. (Can show proof!) I have had 5.0 for about 6 months now. I can jailbreak any iPhone, iPod and iPad without having to look things up. I just know what to use.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? I probably know more than most people seeing as I have developed web browsers and other simple apps for iPhone and Mac's.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? No, my house is Apple only. Macs, iPhones etc...
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? I'm more into GFX on HF and eBooks but I am new to SF so I will start posting in the Apple section when I find it!

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Uzi - 11-18-2011

Red text is blinding and I thought you needed at least 500 posts to start your own group.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Ignite. - 11-18-2011

-> How old are you? 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPhone
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? Yes.
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. Nope.
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? Not much to be honest, I know how they function and a little bit of misc knowledge.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? I am hoping to learn more about the "iDevice" and help teach others of the knowledge I gain, I should be accepted due to my maturity around this forum, I am fairly active and a fairly new user aswell.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? I own 3 Blackberries, 2 Bold's and 1 curve.
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? Nope, but I will start to.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Firetech - 11-18-2011

-> How old are you? 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? I own a Ipod touch 4G 32 GB version 4.3.5 "I'm a little lazy I didn't update it yet Tongue"
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? Yes I know what it is I have jailbraked my Ipod a few times but it's normal right now Smile
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. I'm not part of any other Idevice forum a group
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? I know a lot about Ipod touch adn how to jailbrake it and put on some nice settings not every body know about Smile
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because I love my Ipod Tongue
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? My Idevice is not a Phone so yes I have a old nokia Smile
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? I help people if it's something I know about and I'm not really active on HF Smile

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - D3xus - 11-19-2011

So many people o.0
And this is an unofficial clan. Omni said an unofficial group would be fine.
But when I get 500 posts I'm going to ask him.
I'll also edit the application.
Byart & Ignite are accepted. Firetech is denied.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - Ignite. - 11-19-2011

Thanks for the Acceptance D3xus.

RE: iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] - BreShiE - 11-19-2011

(11-19-2011, 07:35 AM)D3xus Wrote: So many people o.0
And this is an unofficial clan. Omni said an unofficial group would be fine.
But when I get 500 posts I'm going to ask him.
I'll also edit the application.
Byart & Ignite are accepted. Firetech is denied.

Don't ask him to be accepted, just make the group, and once you get 10 members ready to be added, then PM him.