Support Forums
The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] (/showthread.php?tid=21636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Chocothunda - 08-22-2011

The Merchants

• Do you stay up late every night browsing through forum marketplaces and monetizing forums looking for the next way to score big bucks?
  • Do you rush home from school or work everyday to get on the computer and check your emails, private messages, sales threads, auctions or other monetizing events?
  • Do your friends and family think of you as the 'go-to guy' for all of their entrepreneurial/business help?

If you are/do any of the above mentioned, you know that you are a MERCHANT!

Basic Information

The Merchants Requirements/Laws:
  1. 50+ Posts
  2. Your warning level may be no greater than 10%
  3. You must maintain a positive reputation
  4. Must be an active member in the Marketplace
  5. Must have decent grammar
  6. Must not have any scam reports
  7. If accepted, you must mention the group's name somewhere visible to all members on your account.

Application Outline
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]Age:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]Skills:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]Why do you want to join the Merchants?:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]How long are you on the computer daily on average?:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]
[b]Would you be willing to stay active and contribute in the Marketplace and monetizing forums?:[/b]  [color=#32CD32]Answer Here[/color]

Important Information
  • We reserve the right to deny membership to anyone without explanation.
  • You will be contacted via PM if you have been accepted.
  • If you have been denied, you are allowed to reapply after 7 days.

Merchants Leaders
Chocothunda

Top Merchants

Merchants
0ld_F4T_N!gg4™
Alabama
ScripT

Neophyte Merchants

How to get Promoted
  • Refer users to join the merchants.
  • Release tutorials/threads under The Merchants (Use our name in the OP)
  • Get a referral from a higher ranking Merchant.
  • Contribute ideas to to the Merchants.
  • Once you have done any of these, send a PM to Chocothunda, and your performance will be reviewed.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Peter L - 08-22-2011

Do you stay up late every night browsing through forum marketplaces and monetizing forums looking for the next way to score big bucks?: No, any good 'money maker' will think of his own ideas.

Do you rush home from school or work everyday to get on the computer and check your emails, private messages, sales threads, auctions or other monetizing events?: Yup.

Do your friends and family think of you as the 'go-to guy' for all of their entrepreneurial/business help? Yup.

I don't want to join, but those other questions were actually very good.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - 0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ - 08-22-2011

Name: Chris
Skills: Everything related to marketing, Graphics and mybb.
Previous Experience: Worked on many projects and making good money off it.
Why do you want to join the Merchants?: I wanna join to help everyone and share my experience. I want to hear the others experiences too.
How long are you on the computer daily on average?: Around 7 hours.
Would you be willing to stay active and contribute in the Marketplace and monetizing forums?: Yes.

If you need another leader, I'm available.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Chocothunda - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 10:02 AM)0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ Wrote: Name: Chris
Skills: Everything related to marketing, Graphics and mybb.
Previous Experience: Worked on many projects and making good money off it.
Why do you want to join the Merchants?: I wanna join to help everyone and share my experience. I want to hear the others experiences too.
How long are you on the computer daily on average?: Around 7 hours.
Would you be willing to stay active and contribute in the Marketplace and monetizing forums?: Yes.

If you need another leader, I'm available.

Sounds like you are really into monetizing. Let's see how you do as a Merchant. Welcome to the group!

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - 0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 11:14 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: Sounds like you are really into monetizing. Let's see how you do as a Merchant. Welcome to the group!

Thanks. I am actually an experienced marketer. Blackhat

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Thomas - 08-23-2011

Has the rule been changed? I thought you had to have 500+ posts to create a group.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - AceInfinity - 08-23-2011

Nope it never changed, he/she just didn't follow the rules

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Thomas - 08-23-2011

Thanks, I was wondering.

@OP
If you'd like for me to be the official creator of the group I'd be more than happy to.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - Chocothunda - 08-25-2011

(08-23-2011, 04:29 PM)Thomas Wrote: Has the rule been changed? I thought you had to have 500+ posts to create a group.

(08-23-2011, 04:33 PM)Ace Wrote: Nope it never changed, he/she just didn't follow the rules

There is no rule stating you can't create an unofficial group though. Omniscient and I discussed it and he said it is alright.

RE: The Merchants [NOW RECRUITING] - AceInfinity - 08-25-2011

(08-25-2011, 06:56 AM)Chocothunda Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 04:33 PM)Ace Wrote: Nope it never changed, he/she just didn't follow the rules
There is no rule stating you can't create an unofficial group though. Omniscient and I discussed it and he said it is alright.

All groups are unofficial in this area until they become real groups on the UserCP anyway. Why don't we just let everyone on the forum create groups then? Could you imagine how chaotic this area of the forum would be if we did that? That's why there's a requirement in place.