Support Forums
[Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] (/showthread.php?tid=19920)

Pages: 1 2

[Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Integrity - 06-24-2011

[Image: cppcodersthreadSF.png]

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Known Programming Languages:[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your C++ knowledge:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join:[/b]
[b]Skype Name:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]

Other useful information:

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - LiamLC - 06-24-2011

Post Reserved for future use

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - 0xE9 - 06-25-2011

Why would you have a C++ group that no C++ knowledge is required to join?

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Firetech - 06-25-2011

(06-25-2011, 05:04 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Why would you have a C++ group that no C++ knowledge is required to join?

To give learners a chance to Smile

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - LiamLC - 06-25-2011

(06-25-2011, 05:04 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Why would you have a C++ group that no C++ knowledge is required to join?

Yes. As firetech said. Although we love experience members, the reason the group was created in the first place was to teach new members how to code C++. So this group is for anyone who wants to get better experienced or not.

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Link - 07-04-2011

Name: Link
Known Programming Languages: HTML, PHP, C, CGI, Some Perl, Some Java
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your C++ knowledge: C for Cool :p
Why do you want to join: Because it is your group. I have coded an online game in C, and I want to learn more about C++
MSN Name:Link0207@Link0207.com
Comments: Also I bought you L33t on HF :p

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Ted Bundy - 07-04-2011

im not a coder and cant say i know much about the subject but i agree 100 percent with you i dont think its a good idea. unless the leaders are actually going to teach teach

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Integrity - 07-06-2011

(07-04-2011, 10:22 AM)Link Wrote: Name: Link
Known Programming Languages: HTML, PHP, C, CGI, Some Perl, Some Java
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your C++ knowledge: C for Cool :p
Why do you want to join: Because it is your group. I have coded an online game in C, and I want to learn more about C++
MSN Name:Link0207@Link0207.com
Comments: Also I bought you L33t on HF :p

Of course your accepted, make sure to go to www.cppcoders.com and signup and post an introduction thread, and you will be activated.

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - B3cnoc - 07-07-2011

Name: B3cnoc
Known Programming Languages: C#
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your C++ knowledge: 1
Why do you want to join: beacause i am pretty good in C# and it is in the same syntax, and i want to learn c++ in the future Smile
Skype Name: i dont have a skype, but my msn is B3cnoc@gmail.com
Comments: i promise i would give out some source codes, and make some more tut's if you let me join

RE: [Recruiting] C++ Coders || Classes | Source Codes | Support | More! [Now on SF] - Integrity - 07-10-2011

(07-07-2011, 05:12 PM)B3cnoc Wrote: Name: B3cnoc
Known Programming Languages: C#
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rank your C++ knowledge: 1
Why do you want to join: beacause i am pretty good in C# and it is in the same syntax, and i want to learn c++ in the future Smile
Skype Name: i dont have a skype, but my msn is B3cnoc@gmail.com
Comments: i promise i would give out some source codes, and make some more tut's if you let me join

I would accept you but your account is closed.