Support Forums
If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) (/showthread.php?tid=16430)

Pages: 1 2

If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) - Eve - 02-24-2011

Justin Bieber has been acknowledged for his androgynous appeal, by niche and mainstream communities:

Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber.

London magazine "Love" also featured him on the cover of their "Androgyny" issue, mid-January.

Google trends from Huffington Post:

[Image: slide_10230_134407_large.jpg?1298749461277]

[Image: slide_10230_134419_large.jpg?1298750109211]

[Image: slide_10230_134421_large.jpg?1298750196706]

[Image: slide_10230_134423_large.jpg?1298750226901]

[Image: slide_10230_134426_large.jpg?1298750249763]

[Image: slide_10230_134429_large.jpg?1298750406788]

[Image: slide_10230_134433_large.jpg?1298750621289]

RE: If Justin was a girl. - Gadget - 02-24-2011

I'd do her.

RE: If Justin was a girl. - AceInfinity - 02-24-2011

lol, I don't even want to view the picture, but i'd say that if he was a girl, he'd have no problem fitting in with the way his vocals are 'pitch'ed. His voice hasn't even developed yet. When he finally turns into a man he'll realize what puberty is about. He's young, so i'm being serious. Also because I don't like how he got into the music industry and is changing the overall music picture. That isn't true music, it's just a bunch of revamped electronic effects on a soundboard with his vocals over top. I'm sure he's taken some stuff from Usher's advice as well. His style is obviously very similar to Usher's, and the lyrics don't change much. It's always about girls, there's no deeper meaning in any of it. True singers can write lyrics with more meaning.

Music today doesn't have as much talent as it used to, it's more electronically developed as opposed to live recordings the way things used to be. It makes a good argument as well. Back then they didn't have sound mixing as advanced as it is now. They would have to record as a band, and if they screwed it up, they would have to start over on a track. It was a pure live recording.

RE: If Justin was a girl. - NekoChan - 02-25-2011

(02-24-2011, 06:01 PM)Eve Wrote: Justin Bieber has been acknowledged for his androgynous appeal, by niche and mainstream communities:

Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber.

London magazine "Love" also featured him on the cover of their "Androgyny" issue, mid-January.

How many hours did it take for you to write all those hard words?

RE: If Justin was a girl. - Gaijin - 02-25-2011

(02-24-2011, 06:40 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol, I don't even want to view the picture, but i'd say that if he was a girl, he'd have no problem fitting in with the way his vocals are 'pitch'ed. His voice hasn't even developed yet. When he finally turns into a man he'll realize what puberty is about. He's young, so i'm being serious. Also because I don't like how he got into the music industry and is changing the overall music picture. That isn't true music, it's just a bunch of revamped electronic effects on a soundboard with his vocals over top. I'm sure he's taken some stuff from Usher's advice as well. His style is obviously very similar to Usher's, and the lyrics don't change much. It's always about girls, there's no deeper meaning in any of it. True singers can write lyrics with more meaning.

Music today doesn't have as much talent as it used to, it's more electronically developed as opposed to live recordings the way things used to be. It makes a good argument as well. Back then they didn't have sound mixing as advanced as it is now. They would have to record as a band, and if they screwed it up, they would have to start over on a track. It was a pure live recording.

Ok first, today's music may be easier to make, still it's doesn't necessarily means that it doesn't require Talent to be produced.
I know quite a few Musicians and few of them produce beats and songs electronically, which are better then current NIN and others.
Just to make it clear, if it's easy to create something, it doesn't mean everybody can do it.

However... Justin Bieber is another topic on it's on.
In my opinion, that little boy is way to young to even be able to find a meaning in his lyrics.
His fans, well they just like him and don't really know why they do it, he is being sell'd good.
A person as young a he is, can't possibily understand love, or a real relationship with another person...

First song I heard from him was, "One Time" as I recall... I thought ok, who cares...
Darn I don't even have hater words for this little punk, anyway....
IMO, He is too young to sing about love, that's only what I heard him sing about.

All I know, the youth these days is maturing faster with every new generation....
So I'm maybe just too old to understand all this drama....

RE: If Justin was a girl. - AceInfinity - 02-25-2011

(02-25-2011, 02:27 AM)Gaijin Wrote: Ok first, today's music may be easier to make, still it's doesn't necessarily means that it doesn't require Talent to be produced.
I know quite a few Musicians and few of them produce beats and songs electronically, which are better then current NIN and others.
Just to make it clear, if it's easy to create something, it doesn't mean everybody can do it.

However... Justin Bieber is another topic on it's on.
In my opinion, that little boy is way to young to even be able to find a meaning in his lyrics.
His fans, well they just like him and don't really know why they do it, he is being sell'd good.
A person as young a he is, can't possibily understand love, or a real relationship with another person...

First song I heard from him was, "One Time" as I recall... I thought ok, who cares...
Darn I don't even have hater words for this little punk, anyway....
IMO, He is too young to sing about love, that's only what I heard him sing about.

All I know, the youth these days is maturing faster with every new generation....
So I'm maybe just too old to understand all this drama....

I don't believe it's maturing faster, as much as it is that they just think they have matured (faster). You are right, Justin Beiber is too young to get any meaning for his lyrics about love, but what do you hear Usher sing about all the time? Smile Monkey see monkey do, and those two represent a like father like son cliche pretty much. That's the way I view it from a distance. But that is all the guy sings about, and he's not even at legal drinking age in Canada yet. I'm sure he's had less experience than most because of his music industry responsibilities. Kids at his age should be going to school and going through reality life experiences. Unfortunately I doubt he's had the time to figure things out on his own, but if he keeps going he'll probably end up like another drama star.

I would hate to be in the entertainment business lol, one imperfection that the media finds, and it's the end of the world it seems.

RE: If Justin was a girl. - Peter L - 02-25-2011

I'm confused, there was only one girl.

RE: If Justin was a girl. - ThePrinCe - 02-26-2011

i Don't like him anyway .i.!

RE: If Justin was a girl. - Apex - 02-26-2011

Justin Bieber is a girl and that can be proved.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/50-popular-women-web-google-search-results/story?id=10573331
Number #7

RE: If Justin was a girl. - Cybr - 02-26-2011

Half of them don't even look like lesbians.