Support Forums
Various. - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Creative Writing (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: Various. (/showthread.php?tid=13610)

Pages: 1 2

Various. - Beautiful - 11-09-2010

I'm in a poem frenzy :3 I feel like writing, so I don't care if there good or not, everyone has a style:

Wednesday night, then Thursday next. You sit here just reading text, what do you gain from these slanted lines? Knowledge, power or maybe your passing time? Another way for you to cope? The stress and anger build without hope, the place beyond this screen you see, a pix-elated glowing, a virtual me. You think it up, a way to live, a way to tell if you are sane, avoid the tears, avoid the pain.

The sun will rise, like every day, but soon enough it will go away. Sink below that horizontal line, hopeful to rise a second time. But in it's place her brother comes, opposite from sister sun. A bright white crescent in the sky, a mournful reminder, a watchful eye.

Eyes from the darkness see their test, a beating heart inside your chest, a bullet hole straight through your vest. The blood you use every day comes spilling out, nothing blocking it's way. They watch as you fall into the dirt, your face slashed open, your arms badly burnt. They wonder what had been done to you, what nasty misfortune, or what bullet flew. Then it was there, the truth to it all, not a bullet of lead, or a swinging ball. But what had caused this nasty display, was the only thing that could stand in his way. For himself he had destroyed, and had gotten it's way. Killing a man who had feared the next day, for his paranoid actions had lead the path, and soon they fueled his hateful wraith. He lay there with his blood seeping out, a final word, a final pout. he lifted his lead to utter his saying " I had feared the worst, and now I was slain, the only thing you can hope to achieve, the only thing that will allow you to leave, is the one who thinks for you, the one who you trust, but what if he isn't trustworthy at all? That is the reason he let me fall.."

RE: Various. - itmoney22 - 11-09-2010

DevlishGratteGratteGratte
Quote:Wednesday night, then Thursday next. You sit here just reading text, what do you gain from these slanted lines? Knowledge, power or maybe your passing time? Another way for you to cope? The stress and anger build without hope, the place beyond this screen you see, a pix-elated glowing, a virtual me. You think it up, a way to live, a way to tell if you are sane, avoid the tears, avoid the pain.
this relates to most people probbly reading this thread xD

nice poems btw (:

RE: Various. - Beautiful - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 07:39 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: DevlishGratteGratteGratte
this relates to most people probbly reading this thread xD

nice poems btw (:

Thanks! I thought it would relate to alot of people.

RE: Various. - Corea - 11-09-2010

Extra, I really enjoy reading your pieces. You've already improved in writing and expressing your thoughts relative to your first piece. You're making me want to start writing again because seeing your progress motivates me more than just seeing amazing pieces to begin with. Don't stop!

RE: Various. - GuJJu - 11-09-2010

Nike wordings. I read it and really liked.

RE: Various. - Lin - 11-09-2010

I liked the first one a lot.

RE: Various. - itmoney22 - 11-10-2010

(11-09-2010, 07:54 PM)Extra Wrote: Thanks! I thought it would relate to alot of people.
yeh id say so Tongue

*i think the 2nd one is still my fav Thumbsup

RE: Various. - Lin - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 02:29 AM)itmoney22 Wrote: yeh id say so Tongue

*i think the 2nd one is still my fav Thumbsup
Why assume that the 1st one relates to everyone here?

RE: Various. - Shock - 11-10-2010

This is good, I see the first one.
Nice.
How long does it take you to make these?

RE: Various. - Beautiful - 11-10-2010

It took me 10 minuits xD I wrote them while in the "Post new thread" Box...